A very strange yet very hopeful day.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
This is KittyninjaW, and today was like the title says, very strange yet very hopeful, let me give you the highlights, I managed to buy XL goodnights using the advice you gave me, and some of my own planning, I bought them at the store, with my brother there, and due to my planning, he didn't even know about it, and anyway it would be the highlight, but no, we talked and not only did she get the whole story, but she giving me a hiding place, and we chatted and I feel so much better. Anyhoo just wanted to give you a update.

Ohh congrats! Was this your first purchase? It gets easier over time. Goodnites are a good starting point

Congratulations! The first time is always the hardest as you just don't know what to expect! I remember my first time, I used the self service checkouts to be safe and the barcode wouldn't scan, so the woman had to manually type it in and as I was waiting I saw my friend come through the entrance, I was getting ready to give a reason to run away but it was okay in the end!

Mattew said:
Ohh congrats! Was this your first purchase? It gets easier over time. Goodnites are a good starting point

ajsco said:
Congratulations! The first time is always the hardest as you just don't know what to expect! I remember my first time, I used the self service checkouts to be safe and the barcode wouldn't scan, so the woman had to manually type it in and as I was waiting I saw my friend come through the entrance, I was getting ready to give a reason to run away but it was okay in the end!

Yes it was, I intended to do so for years but I had a plan, and it went well, also my grandmother gave me a spot, to hold them, I was nervous, but it went well. Also thank you both, oh and ajsco, it was relatively simeral to that.

So, your Grandmother knows about the Goodnites & gave you a hiding spot. Does this mean you're a bedwetter, or does it mean you told her about wanting to try wearing them?

Mattew said:
So, your Grandmother knows about the Goodnites & gave you a hiding spot. Does this mean you're a bedwetter, or does it mean you told her about wanting to try wearing them?

The second one, she already knows about me wanting to do that, and she kept my secret, so yeah, also she probably would have found out anyway, and this would make things less awkward later, if she did find out about them.

Last edited:
Awe. That's so sweet of her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back