Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a new pair of plastic pants

Default Looking for a new pair of plastic pants

I have two Leakmaster prefolds and I'm currently using Dependico diaper covers over them, but I think I should get a good pair of plastic pants. Where is the best place I could get a good quality pair with a decent price?

Most continence supply stores have them. I got one from physio supplies because I'm in Australia. It was more of a DL one being 'thick' from Gary Manufacturing. It is noisy unless
    wearing Jeans but it leave red some times sore marks on waist and legs, not sure if its meant to or I got a size to small. Also for me it isnt high enough to cover the nappy so
    either the leg guards stick out below the cuffs of the pants or the top bit does(unless I fold it down).
    I think I will get higher ones when these wear out despite the fact I'm not incont. and only ever wet if I am not near a loo (or feel like it) and just like the feel of them.

Rearz is clearing out a lot of stuff right now. Go for the amber coloured stuff.

Changing Times Diaper Co has quality plastic pants by Gary at good prices. Also PUL panties
    made for CTDC by Kins. They are also good quality. I have four of them which I wear over my
    prefolds all the time. The prices on them are also good.

I buy from baby-pants and babykins. Plastic, vinyl, rubber, hand wash air dry or machine wash and low heat dryer. Durable anc comfortable, long lasting .

rj

+1 for Changing Times. I really like the Comfort Vinyl pants he sells, which are by Gary Mfg.

I get Leakmaster highbacks from All Together Enterprises, but I go through Amazon. If you go to Amazon, you can see the product and prices. I like the highbacks because I sleep in diapers, and I don't want my cloth diaper outside of the waistband, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I get Leakmaster highbacks from All Together Enterprises, but I go through Amazon. If you go to Amazon, you can see the product and prices. I like the highbacks because I sleep in diapers, and I don't want my cloth diaper outside of the waistband, obviously.
    I looked at those and they seemed good. They are made by the same people who made my pre folds and the Leakmasters are a great product.