Looking for advice from people in relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morals! So damn frustrating!

Its not so much the moral question that is bothering me. The truth is I deeply love my wife and family. I have never been good at deception, which is why I told my wife in the first place. I think this is my angle as far as letting her know about my desire to delve deeper. Since I first told her, our relationship has stayed the same. I spend time online talking to people, why can't I meet those same people in a neutral setting like a restaurant?

<sigh>

Why can't everyone have a fetish?

By the way, all that stuff about telling her how prevalent this is in society. Probably not going to work. Thanks though.

A need for diapers is not the same as a desire for diapers. People who need diapers are often met with sympathy. People who desire them are often met with revulsion.

The OP does not need to lie. When a package arrives at my house and my wife asks me what it is, I reply "nothing that you would be interested in". In his case, if his wife asks him where he has been, he can reply "a support group". If she asks for more detail, he can tell her that she had previously stated that she did not want to know, and that if she now wanted to now, to keep an open mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back