Diapered on cruise ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank9127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Just finished a cruise on a ship. Diapered every night and plastic pants. Used Terry towels for diapers with baby diaper pins and packed some plastic pants took up less space.

So wait, did you use the ships towels? If you did I hope you rinsed them out after, or poor poor cleaning Crew.

Tyger said:
So wait, did you use the ships towels? If you did I hope you rinsed them out after, or poor poor cleaning Crew.

I wonder if he meant shoving toilet paper up his arse or something....

Oh concierge. Could you do a little laundry for me? There's a big tip in it if you do.....

Hardly a problem at all - JUST AS LONG as you DON"T FLUSH the make shift diapers in the new fangled vacuum assisted toilet.
Do that and the ships engineers will be coming to take you to a plank walking wake party at the stern of the ship !
On one of my cruises a mother flushed a diaper down the commode and caused 50 other cabins on the same pipe line to be
disabled until repairs could be made - not pretty and of course not smelling the roses either !
In any event just hand washing the towels (aka diapers) to unload the fecal matter should not be too much a problem.
As for the urine simple hand washing will suffice.
In reality you really should bring your own diapers and or throw away towels and plan on leaving a hefty tip for steward

And never mind the mess caused in the ships laundry - they have heavy duty industrial machines with advanced bleaching
agents to get white back to it's virgin state !

I remember making diapers out of sweatpants, older underwear,and plastic bags :p No shame! do what you gotta do to be the ABDL you are :)

Good story. Sounds like the pinnacle of relaxation to mee hehe. I have been to Bahamas on 1 before but i was with my gf who did not about the ABDL stuff. So it wasnt like that but the sex every night was nice. jc where was the cruise to if you don't mind me asking?

First of all the crew has high standards on the ship and everything from towels are disinfected and has to be since there are very high standards on these ships. Especially the Norwegian ships. So no problems to ask for extra towels to be used as diapers. Not a problem.

The other comment I do not understand. So to you just do not worry too much it is ok.

- - - Updated - - -

Towels on these ships are disinfected has to be high standards.

DLdragongeorge said:
I remember making diapers out of sweatpants, older underwear,and plastic bags :p No shame! do what you gotta do to be the ABDL you are :)

I think if you can afford to go on a cruse, you can afford to buy diapers.

wow sorry frank9172...... I really thought this was a place of support not what i've just read from a few people , I assume it was just kidding around. but from what i've seen here there's a few people in the inner circle that can say and do what they want, and seem to comment on every post I read and most of it is condescending but have very valid pints sometimes . I am a very honest person and call things how I see them and yes I agree using the towls ma have been the best option but being a dick isn't the way to communicate it . I'm glad you had a great time on your holiday tho cheers !!!

- - - Updated - - -

sorry Frank9127 I spelled your name wrong ... my bad

Sounds like fun. We went to Orlando last year and wore cloth diapers at night and disposables under a cloth flat diaper during the day.

No problem here. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back