Home Video Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattyd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I recently ran across an old video of me when I was one year old. I was just blown away at how thick the diaper was on me and pretty old school white plastic backed. I guess in the early 80s, they didn't have so much SAP or things like it, so the diapers must have been thicker than they are now. Maybe that is part of why I prefer thicker crinkly diapers? Anyone else ever have a revelation after watching old home videos of yourself in diapers?

I saw some old pictures of me a week or so ago. I discovered I was potty trained somewhere before I turned two. At my birthday party I'm only wearing cloth training pants. I'd always wondered when I was trained. Now I know.

Likewise I saw a baby picture of myself in thick cloth diapers and white plastic pants. It's a strange thing to see your younger self in diapers...and even so I still gravitate toward the disposable.

I have some old baby/toddler photos of myself, and growing up in the early 1960's, I was in cloth diapers and plastic pants. Ironically, now I prefer plastic-backed disposables. I agree, it's a strange thing to see, but very interesting. I was soooo cute! Wonder what happened HaHa.

I would love to have had video of my diaper years. Alas, those were the late 1970's, and home video wasn't really a thing. I have plenty of pictures of my baby self in diapers, though.

I don't have any photos of myself in diapers because I was adopted at the age of two. There are some of little me, but I'm dressed in outfits.

I only have that one video of when I was one since my parents borrowed from a friend, the next time they had a video recorder was around when I turned 13, its kind of sad. The video was recorded on betamax I think, then transferred to VHS and then to DVD. Now a days video is so easily recorded, I wonder if we almost over due it now?

Sooo...no videos...:( but when I look at actual baby photos of myself, I recognise so many natural tendencies/mannerisms that are a huge part of big and little me. haha some things never change I guess. :)

My favorite picture of myself is when I was 1-2 years old, sitting on the stairs in my house in my dads boots and hat with just a diaper on.

mattyd said:
I recently ran across an old video of me when I was one year old. I was just blown away at how thick the diaper was on me and pretty old school white plastic backed. I guess in the early 80s, they didn't have so much SAP or things like it, so the diapers must have been thicker than they are now. Maybe that is part of why I prefer thicker crinkly diapers? Anyone else ever have a revelation after watching old home videos of yourself in diapers?

Well that is possible why you like thicker diapers but there are other possible reasons for a AB/DL to like thick diapers as well. You see with my sensory issues I prefer thick diapers because of the physical feeling they produce when I am wearing them. They comfort me when I feel the pressure of the diaper on the most sensitive part of my body. I just happen to have sensory cravings that can be fulfilled with diapers or any piece of thick noisy plastic around there to help prevent sensory overloads and meltdowns as well as prevent burnouts. This side of me would have happened irrespective of anything else in regards to my childhood. There are multiple reasons why any given AB/DL can like thick diapers which includes the one I mentioned above. In fact for all I know I could very well like thick diapers for the exact same reasons you like them in addition to other reasons neither of us can even imagine immediately. :smile:

I don't think there was any pics of me in diapers that I can remember. The only pic I can remember was one
taken in a photo studio. All I remember that it showed was from the shoulders up. I might have been around
three years old at the time.

Cottontail said:
I would love to have had video of my diaper years. Alas, those were the late 1970's, and home video wasn't really a thing. I have plenty of pictures of my baby self in diapers, though.

Ahh, you were spared the father with the 8mm (later super-8) movie camera. Funny, nobody seems to think you _have_ to watch the videos, but boy did we _have_ to watch those movies (over and over). A sibling captured them to video several years ago, but I still can't watch them.

adasterix said:
Ahh, you were spared the father with the 8mm (later super-8) movie camera. Funny, nobody seems to think you _have_ to watch the videos, but boy did we _have_ to watch those movies (over and over). A sibling captured them to video several years ago, but I still can't watch them.

Well, I have plenty of video of myself from age 12 onward. My sister and I got a Fisher Price PXL 2000 -- a toy camera that recorded low-resolution B&W video onto audio cassettes -- for Christmas in 1988. And the following Christmas, my dad bought an 8mm video camera (not to be confused with 8mm film). I've digitized all 200+ hours of this stuff, so any of it can be recalled on a moment's notice now -- for better or worse!

My parents recently found some 16mm film in their attic, had it processed into video, and it ended up showing my mom and her brothers in the late 1940's. My mom thinks she's four or five years old in it. B&W, no audio. Now my mom is on a mission to figure out who all the adults in the film are. :)

I have an old photo of my diapers drying on a clothesline. I find it very erotic.

I've found two pictures of me wearing diapers. One with just a diaper, and other with a shirt and diaper. I've yet to be able to find video, tho I know we have some family videos just no one knows where they are stored. Some time I need to go digging in storage lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back