Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Things people should know about me.

Talking Things people should know about me.

1) I love the off-topic boards.
    a] Especially forum games.
    2) I am an avid gamer.
    3) I look at people I meet here the same way I would look at friends. I only talk about diapers and stuff here; nowhere else.
    4) I like friends!
    5) I am, as of this post, not very comfortable with my DL-ism...
    |o o|
    | 3 |
    Ask questions! I don't know what to say if people don't ask.
    I have a question for you all: What does the 'IC' stand for in "AB/TB/DL/IC"?

EDIT 1:
    6) I have a pretty bad short-term memory and forget what I am going to say very frequently. Argh.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobSauce View Post
    I have a question for you all: What does the 'IC' stand for in "AB/TB/DL/IC"?

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey View Post
    Ah. ...Now I feel like a real noob...

Eh i never knew that till i came to the original version of this site so it's not big. Don't feel stupid for something little like that it's not a big deal.

Hey and welcome to the forums! Do post around on whatever you feel like, we tend to be a friendly forum!

Hey there from me, the site's one and only raccoon. Sorry you are not comfortable with your dl-ism... Have you tried a larger size?

Good to see someone else new here. I don't feel as alone anymore.

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Sorry you do not feel comfortable about being a DL but I think after a while of posting around here you will come to terms with it more!