• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, nice to meet you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm Kousei. Nice to meet you all. I'm here to try to understand myself in relation to ABDL.

I am an anime fan/otaku, and I really enjoy roleplaying and reading fan fiction. I'm also quite the Sherlock and Harry Potter fan. One of my favourite animes is Your Lie in April, which is why I chose the username "Kousei." My avatar is from another anime that I haven't watched though, I just liked the look of it.

I joined the site to see if interacting with others on here will help me figure myself out. I've known I'm into omorashi since I was about 12, but I'm still trying to figure out if I'm into ABDL. I hope it's OK that I'm still not sure if I am.

I tend to be a bit paranoid about giving out information online, particularly on forums like this, so please bear with me. Nice to meet you again. :smile1:

Nice to meet you Kousei and welcome! That was a great intro. As you know, we are a support site and help each other understand themselves as best we can. We're a big mix of all sorts of kinks and personalities. Some of us are shy and some are more outgoing. We're pretty laid back and nonjudgmental, but we do understand paranoia! lol Anyways, take a look around at all the threads and comment as you like. If you have any questions about yourself, ABDL, or anything - just ask! :)

zipperless said:
Nice to meet you Kousei and welcome! That was a great intro. As you know, we are a support site and help each other understand themselves as best we can. We're a big mix of all sorts of kinks and personalities. Some of us are shy and some are more outgoing. We're pretty laid back and nonjudgmental, but we do understand paranoia! lol Anyways, take a look around at all the threads and comment as you like. If you have any questions about yourself, ABDL, or anything - just ask! :)

Thank you Zipperless! I really appreciate it, I was a bit worried the intro wasn't long enough haha.

Welcome along :) When you say Sherlock do you mean the books, the films with RDJ or the TV series with Cumberbatch (last one totally is the best!) as for HP, yes, yes and totally yes! Absolutely love it, I just found out today that Slughorn's patronus is a fish - after Francis the fish who was given to him by Lily!

Kousei said:
Hi, I'm Kousei. Nice to meet you all. I'm here to try to understand myself in relation to ABDL.

I am an anime fan/otaku, and I really enjoy roleplaying and reading fan fiction. I'm also quite the Sherlock and Harry Potter fan. One of my favourite animes is Your Lie in April, which is why I chose the username "Kousei." My avatar is from another anime that I haven't watched though, I just liked the look of it.

I joined the site to see if interacting with others on here will help me figure myself out. I've known I'm into omorashi since I was about 12, but I'm still trying to figure out if I'm into ABDL. I hope it's OK that I'm still not sure if I am.

I tend to be a bit paranoid about giving out information online, particularly on forums like this, so please bear with me. Nice to meet you again. :smile1:

Hello there Kousei! Welcome! It's nice to meet you.
That was a very well written introduction.

You'll find plenty of helpful information here, and feel free to ask any questions that you might have. There are a lot of friendly, and knowledgeable people here willing to help you out.

Last edited:
ajsco said:
Welcome along :) When you say Sherlock do you mean the books, the films with RDJ or the TV series with Cumberbatch (last one totally is the best!) as for HP, yes, yes and totally yes! Absolutely love it, I just found out today that Slughorn's patronus is a fish - after Francis the fish who was given to him by Lily!

Started with the the TV show with Freeman and Cummberbatch, but I've started to read the books and love them too! YAY HARRY POTTER! What house are you in? I'm a Gryffindor to the core.

- - - Updated - - -

RDBrony said:
Hello there Kousei! Welcome! It's nice to meet you.
That was a very well written introduction.

You'll find plenty of helpful information here, and feel free to ask any questions that you might have. There are a lot of friendly, and knowledgeable people here willing to help you out.

Thank you!

Kousei said:

Hello Kousei, and welcome to ADISC! It's always wonderful to have more people around here! Anime is pretty amazing, and your icon is very adorable. I wanted to try to think of a unique question to ask you, so I decided on this one. 'Why' do you think you are fan of anime, Sherlock, and Harry Potter? What about these things bring you coming back to experience the worlds and stories they have to tell?

I hope you have a blast here. It's absolutely okay to not be sure of your feelings on this culture already. I hope that even still, you find tons of places where you feel right at home joining in on the discussion. :)

Hey there! I'm a fellow otaku, and fan of omorashi. I also have to be an ABDL. If you have any questions you wanna ask, feel free! I'm also open to just chatting about anime. (my two favorites are Gurren Lagann and Yuru Yuri.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back