Thread: I'm back! (and hopefully to stay!)

Default I'm back! (and hopefully to stay!)

So to celebrate my 6th anniversary here I thought it's time I became a bit more active, I've not really been here much over the last 2 years vs checking in several times a day like I used to! I hope all my old IRC buddies are still here, I can't quite get over the last 6 years! Back then people on here my age now were yoda-like idols and now I am that age (and have gray hairs too!) it feels like there's been some time warp up until now!

Quote Originally Posted by ajsco View Post
    So to celebrate my 6th anniversary here I thought it's time I became a bit more active, I've not really been here much over the last 2 years vs checking in several times a day like I used to! I hope all my old IRC buddies are still here, I can't quite get over the last 6 years! Back then people on here my age now were yoda-like idols and now I am that age (and have gray hairs too!) it feels like there's been some time warp up until now!

Welcome back. Like too busy over the last few years & kept you away?

Greetings.
    I haven't met you before, but of course, I am pretty new here still.

Welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    Welcome back. Like too busy over the last few years & kept you away?
    Pretty much! I've made a thread here which I suppose is a bit of an update on the last few years - https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...-At-Crossroads

Hey! Welcome back!