patrick1776

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
Super Seni Plus are a tier below in absorbency, but they are the same model of diaper. It goes - Seni Super Plus, Seni Super Trio, Seni Super Quadro. Kind of like Tena Slip Plus, Tena Slip Super, Tena Slip Maxi.

patrick1776 said:
I really enjoy the Seni Quatro briefs that XPMedical sells, but they are out of stock and I can't seem to find them anywhere else. I did however find seni super plus briefs on amazon. Has anyone tried both products and can tell me how similar they are and what makes them different?

http://www.amazon.com/Seni-Briefs-S...1423957625&sr=8-2&keywords=seni+medium+briefs

http://xpmedical.com/seni.html

So after seeing your link on Amazon - and replying to this thread earlier I purchased a case of the Super Plus - I have to say I'm very pleased with the purchase. If you aren't a poly backed purist (nothing wrong with that) you will be satisfied. For roughly a dollar a diaper you get a very absorbent cloth-like backed diaper with some great features.

Front and rear waistband, standing leak guards, strong tapes that have a stretch element to them. The only negative would be that they absorb so much that you have to adjust the tapes and it begins to sag. I don't really see that as bad - it's impressive how much they hold.

Lastly, they are VERY comfortable and discreet. Great for running errands or being around people.

I like all the Seni products and am eagerly awaiting XP to restock so I can get more. I wish XP carried the full line of Seni even though I prefer plastic backed I would buy these regularly. I wonder why more overseas diapers are not sold in the usa.

KenworthW900b said:
I wonder why more overseas diapers are not sold in the usa.

That's a very good question. I think part of the issue is incontinence is taboo and shameful in America - when it shouldn't be. Because of this the market is pretty scarce and full of pretty lack luster products. XP certainly does a wonderful job with their own product and the ones they offer.

The other part of the issue is the importation costs are insane! Shipping from overseas is astronomical. Which prevents me from sampling some of the products from Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back