Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im sure this question has been asked before

Default Im sure this question has been asked before

Ive been wondering this for a long time and Im sure its been asked. If you wear diapers for long enough, can you lose feeling?

The reason Im asking is, I go to bed with a dry diaper and wake up with a wet one.

Can't say I have, I started May 2014 and it's almost a year. Some say to them it have.

Ive been wearing diapers off and on for ten years. its not like i care if id lose feeling becuase ill still wear them no matter what

The longest time that I've ever worn consecutively was over a two day period, I wore day and night, except when I left the house, and I had no loss of feeling at all. I know two days isn't that much though.

Quote Originally Posted by RDBrony View Post
    I know two days isn't that much though.
    I wear them 24/7. Im always in a diaper.

I only wear when people aren't around. Have every night but once now for I think two months. Just as potty training is associating going in a toilet. You can re-train you're habits to use a diaper instead. But some people have harder time than others breaking and forming new habits.

Quote Originally Posted by computerProgrammer View Post
    I only wear when people aren't around. Have every night but once now for I think two months. Just as potty training is associating going in a toilet. You can re-train you're habits to use a diaper instead. But some people have harder time than others breaking and forming new habits.
    that makes since. so ive pretty much have trained myself to use a diaper instead of a toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by echodude25 View Post
    Ive been wondering this for a long time and Im sure its been asked. If you wear diapers for long enough, can you lose feeling?

The reason Im asking is, I go to bed with a dry diaper and wake up with a wet one.
    I think what's happened is that the muscles that tighten and cause the, "gotta goes," may have relaxed or weakened. There are bladder strengthening exercises. See a physical therapist who specializes in the pelvic floor muscles.

I can't say that I have actually "lost feeling" because of wearing diapers, but I usually wear them to bed almost every night(I am able to do this because I live alone) and when i am starting to wake up and the urge hits, I might not be fully conscious of the need to relieve myself, it just sort of happens and I seem to experience a general feeling of contentment and relief and most of the time i just roll over and go back into deeper sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesman62 View Post
    (I am able to do this because I live alone) and when i am starting to wake up and the urge hits
    i live with my boyfriend ( he doesnt have a problem with me wearing diapers, he kinda likes it to an extant). im fully awake when i see a full diaper and i dont wake up in the middle of the night