Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Im sure this question has been asked before

  1. #1

    Default Im sure this question has been asked before

    Ive been wondering this for a long time and Im sure its been asked. If you wear diapers for long enough, can you lose feeling?

    The reason Im asking is, I go to bed with a dry diaper and wake up with a wet one.

  2. #2

    Default

    Can't say I have, I started May 2014 and it's almost a year. Some say to them it have.

  3. #3

    Default

    Ive been wearing diapers off and on for ten years. its not like i care if id lose feeling becuase ill still wear them no matter what

  4. #4

    Default

    The longest time that I've ever worn consecutively was over a two day period, I wore day and night, except when I left the house, and I had no loss of feeling at all. I know two days isn't that much though.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by RDBrony View Post
    I know two days isn't that much though.
    I wear them 24/7. Im always in a diaper.

  6. #6

    Default

    I only wear when people aren't around. Have every night but once now for I think two months. Just as potty training is associating going in a toilet. You can re-train you're habits to use a diaper instead. But some people have harder time than others breaking and forming new habits.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by computerProgrammer View Post
    I only wear when people aren't around. Have every night but once now for I think two months. Just as potty training is associating going in a toilet. You can re-train you're habits to use a diaper instead. But some people have harder time than others breaking and forming new habits.
    that makes since. so ive pretty much have trained myself to use a diaper instead of a toilet.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by echodude25 View Post
    Ive been wondering this for a long time and Im sure its been asked. If you wear diapers for long enough, can you lose feeling?

    The reason Im asking is, I go to bed with a dry diaper and wake up with a wet one.
    I think what's happened is that the muscles that tighten and cause the, "gotta goes," may have relaxed or weakened. There are bladder strengthening exercises. See a physical therapist who specializes in the pelvic floor muscles.

  9. #9

    Default

    I can't say that I have actually "lost feeling" because of wearing diapers, but I usually wear them to bed almost every night(I am able to do this because I live alone) and when i am starting to wake up and the urge hits, I might not be fully conscious of the need to relieve myself, it just sort of happens and I seem to experience a general feeling of contentment and relief and most of the time i just roll over and go back into deeper sleep.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bluesman62 View Post
    (I am able to do this because I live alone) and when i am starting to wake up and the urge hits
    i live with my boyfriend ( he doesnt have a problem with me wearing diapers, he kinda likes it to an extant). im fully awake when i see a full diaper and i dont wake up in the middle of the night

Similar Threads

  1. I'm sure this has been asked before...
    By WittleHirvi in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-Dec-2012, 22:03
  2. I'm sure this question has been asked before, but...
    By WBDaddy in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 28-Apr-2011, 20:42
  3. Whould You Go Along With This if You Were Asked This Question
    By ArtikSnow in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-Jan-2011, 10:54
  4. Im sure this has been asked, but...
    By Mawile in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 15-Feb-2010, 08:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.