Cool way to see all public posted images on adisc - title edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I told google to try and show only adisc.org links.

I was surprised by some of what it turned up.

Ok, I edited title so it doesn't seem like I'm saying its very shocking. I just didn't think there where that many crotch shots on adisc. or pictures of peoples faces.

Last edited:
Seems normal to me.

I was prepared to be horrified, but am instead mostly relieved. There are a few crotch-shots and diaper-selfies on there that seem to be in less-than-ideal taste (or are the products of less-than-ideal wisdom), but the vast, vast majority are the tame sorts of things we pride ourselves on.

(Woot! 2500 posts! I'm 1/400th of the way to a million!!)

I don't see anything that's really unexpected.

Congrats on 2500 posts Cottontail!

Cottontail said:
(Woot! 2500 posts! I'm 1/400th of the way to a million!!)

Now your mission is to catch up to me :D

Snivy said:
Now your mission is to catch up to me :D

Wow you people post allot XD

computerProgrammer said:
Wow you people post allot XD

yes sir we do!

Disappointed how few of the many pics I have posted over the years showed up, perhaps that is a good thing!

Yeah, they seemed fairly docile, and I'm sure that's a good thing.

I like how a picture of Shulk just randomly appears lol

Ohh dang, that's better than I was expecting. Mostly saw pic of padding, I guess to show others what they look like. Didn't really see any crotch shots.

Note, you can also change the date to search for more images. That will show some of the older ones. For some reason recently google made it so images don't go infinity till out of results.

Cottontail said:
There are a few crotch-shots and diaper-selfies on there that seem to be in less-than-ideal taste (or are the products of less-than-ideal wisdom), but the vast, vast majority are the tame sorts of things we pride ourselves on.
And of those, most were people rehosting an image they found on tumblr or similar and asking what kind of diaper it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back