Abena M4 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mawile

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
It's been quite a few years since I ordered Abenas and even longer since M4, so I've pretty much forgotten, but are the M4's more on par with Bambino regular line or Bellissimo?

Mawile said:
It's been quite a few years since I ordered Abenas and even longer since M4, so I've pretty much forgotten, but are the M4's more on par with Bambino regular line or Bellissimo?

I believe so but they are sold by almost every retailer. The Bellissimo has a greater value in price but of course it's crazy price because of the insane features the Bellissimo has to offer. The M4 is perfectly ok, easily priced (Same price you would find the M4 honestly everywhere) and it does offer it's high absorbency. The M4's are like perfect starters and Bellissimo's are expensive but worth it to the ABDL community.

Ah, I worded it poorly, I meant are they closer to Bambino regular line or closer to Bambino Bellissimos =P I know M4's are fantastic, but I can't remember exactly how fantastic =P

I ask mainly because I can get 42 M4's for 60 bucks or 48 Biancos for 72 bucks, making the Biancos a little more per diaper but with a nicer design and an extra 6 to last a little longer, but if the M4's are on par to Bellissimos in performance (but not design obv), then M4's are a much better deal (esp bc they'd hold more than the Biancos in this case).

Mawile said:
Ah, I worded it poorly, I meant are they closer to Bambino regular line or closer to Bambino Bellissimos =P I know M4's are fantastic, but I can't remember exactly how fantastic =P

Closer to the Bambino Regular line. The M4's cannot beat the Bellissimo's however.

Mawile said:
I ask mainly because I can get 42 M4's for 60 bucks or 48 Biancos for 72 bucks, making the Biancos a little more per diaper but with a nicer design and an extra 6 to last a little longer, but if the M4's are on par to Bellissimos in performance (but not design obv), then M4's are a much better deal (esp bc they'd hold more than the Biancos in this case).

Bianco's can hold a little bit more but the M4's are a cheap diaper. They are made for medical purposes and Bambino's are make for ABDL purposes with additional features that would raise the price so of course Bambino is going to be more expensive. Only thing your not going to get from Bambino on an M4 is a cutish bay design, highly crinkly noises, and . Bianco's are a much better deal and more suitable for ABDL purposes but people prefer the M4 because they like the medical design and I won't lie, the M4 was my first adult padding and it was my favorite for awhile (Till I tried Bellissimo's)

Regardless the amount, it's all about absorbency, comfort, and cuteness and Bianco's takes the cake in the M4's. Here's the articles about both diapers.

Abena M4: http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/83345-Abena-Abri-Form-X-Plus-Review

and the bambino bianco review has not been done but will be soon hopefully. A Bambino Classico review has been done, it's almost similar and it's right here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/91494-Bambino-Classico-Review

In the meantime, there was another thread over here that might give you an idea,

http://www.incontinentsupport.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=432&start=60

Bellissimo's however, stand out and beat any diaper you can throw at it, they are like god's little angles that you could ever wish for. IF your strapped for cash, try for a Bellissimo, if your saving up on money, go with the M4's...none of them are going to let you down.

Awesome, thanks. I'm not really short on cash with payday and tax return just recently showing up. But 60 is easier for my gf to see on the bank account than 72. But likewise, Bambinos are nicer looking and might be worth the extra 12 bucks (about 8c more per diaper but again it also comes with 6 more in a case and will last a bit longer). But thats a good point, Abenas are quieter and my gf is always bitching about how our roommate is gonna notice, so maybe I'll go with those.

Haven't decided yet but now I have all the info to weigh my options. Thanks :3

But be careful when ordering Abenas if you want the plastic backing. I didn't know there was both cloth and plastic Abena M4s, and got the cloth. I really like the Abenas, mine right now are cloth, but you might be disappointed if you were expecting one and got the other.

BabyGirlMoo said:
But be careful when ordering Abenas if you want the plastic backing. I didn't know there was both cloth and plastic Abena M4s, and got the cloth. I really like the Abenas, mine right now are cloth, but you might be disappointed if you were expecting one and got the other.

There's a difference in appearance for both packaging and the diapers itself.

The M4 has traditionally been compared to the regular Bambino line, but I'd say with the current generation of Bambinos, there's a good argument for comparing them to Bellissimos capacity-wise (I've found the current iteration of Bambinos to have lost some ground).

Certainly though, the thickness and general feel of the diaper will be more comparable to the regular line.

I would place the xplus 4's somewhere between the teddy and belissimo for capacity.

I'm aware, but thanks! Already ordered some Abenas and they're plastic backed, I know I liked them years ago and I believe they were more comfortable than Bambino, but Bambino sold me on all-white. But now I'm not gonna worry about appearance, at least for this order =P

Fruitkitty said:
The M4 has traditionally been compared to the regular Bambino line, but I'd say with the current generation of Bambinos, there's a good argument for comparing them to Bellissimos capacity-wise (I've found the current iteration of Bambinos to have lost some ground).

Certainly though, the thickness and general feel of the diaper will be more comparable to the regular line.

I agree. I noticed it with my last Bambino order. It'd been awhile since I ordered them. I noticed that the padding inside then appeared different. I wasn't sure if it was just me or not. I'm glad you said this. Don't get me wrong, they're still great, but just not as much as I remembered them being.

I used Abena M4 and Bambino Bianco a couple of years ago and for me the M4 were better. I wish I could get premiun diapers again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back