• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi its me (no really) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been neglecting this bit for a long time due to "trying to get my feet on the ground".
My name is Bryan and I love engineering and history. I live round the Berkshire area in the UK (although i wish i lived in Ibiza lol) but it serves me well the fact that one of the near by towns known as Oxford is supposedly haunted which might i add highlights another one of my interests in the super natural.

The reason why i joined this site was to meet others who have similar interests (diaper related or not) and learn new experiences of those with different interests or hobbies.

Welcome! I see you've been quite active in the threads already. Keep up the good work!

Mypotty said:
I've been neglecting this bit for a long time due to "trying to get my feet on the ground".
My name is Bryan and I love engineering and history. I live round the Berkshire area in the UK (although i wish i lived in Ibiza lol) but it serves me well the fact that one of the near by towns known as Oxford is supposedly haunted which might i add highlights another one of my interests in the super natural.

The reason why i joined this site was to meet others who have similar interests (diaper related or not) and learn new experiences of those with different interests or hobbies.

The supernatural is one of my Instrests too Bryan, Welcome to Adisc, and I'm glad you did it.

Thanks guys, what do you think about other beings?

Mypotty said:
Thanks guys, what do you think about other beings?

What? Spirits? Demons? Outer space beings?

zipperless said:
What? Spirits? Demons? Outer space beings?

Mainly spirits and demons.

Probably best to start a new thread for that. No one looks for that topic in the Greetings section. Know what I mean? The main forum will only show the title of the thread "It's Me. Really" and no one will look further. Just a suggestion. ;)

Here , for example

sorry for the late reply, i think that would be a good idea!

Hello and Welcome to Adisc.
"hi its me (no-really) lol"
:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back