• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chubtaxi

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello! I'm new to the site!
I've been living the lifestyle for a longtime now. I am a taxi driver, located in spain, Barcelona. Im soon te be retired, and im preparing my relocation to my born village at Galicia.

I wear 24/7 due to incontinence and a PC years ago. BAck then i found i love diapers. I used to love watersports and kink play so when i was told I needed to use them for a period I became addicted to them.
I am a big old guy, who is attracted to the same. I have a patner who loves to play and he loves my diapers as much as I do. We are also into pig/pup play and other stuff. Being a taxi driver allows me to wear without problems. My friends know I wear so there is no incovinient when I have a breakfast and a change.
I hope to hear stories from others and hopefully met someone on here, for just friendship.

BYe ! Hugs !

Welcome chubtaxi! We're glad you're here. I'm glad to see the PC is in remission. It's always nice to hear about an accepting partner, as well. It seems to be a rarity here. Since we're much more than diapers, what else do you like to do in your free time? I'm an avid reader, myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back