• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Well hello, everybody. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHx4Sho

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
My name is Casey, and I would probably consider myself more of a diaper lover than anything else. I had a pretty awful childhood where I was forced into diapers and I have a feeling that is where I get the desire to wear diapers. For a long time I didn't think there were any others like myself but I now know that I'm not alone, and I'm really excited to talk to you guys and girls and learn more about the ABDL community. :D

Hi Casey! Welcome to the group! There are many like you here who had similar childhood experiences. And no, you are not alone. We're here to help each other out as much as we can. I see you like Super Smash Brothers - which format? My son always eats me bad in that game. lol

CHx4Sho said:
My name is Casey, and I would probably consider myself more of a diaper lover than anything else. I had a pretty awful childhood where I was forced into diapers and I have a feeling that is where I get the desire to wear diapers. For a long time I didn't think there were any others like myself but I now know that I'm not alone, and I'm really excited to talk to you guys and girls and learn more about the ABDL community. :D

Welcome Casey! You are most certainly not alone in this. It has only been a little over a week since I first arrived here, and I have already met some really great people. There is also a ton of helpful information on these forums, and if you can't find what you need, then feel free to ask us any questions you might have. :smile:

You like playing Super Smash Bros? That's cool, I like playing that. Are there any other games you also enjoy playing?

Hello CHx4Sho and welcome to the group.

I am sure you will find people here with a similar story.

So that we can get to know you better would you please take a moment to tell us a little bit more about yourself such as you hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

I love playing Super Smash with my little brother, he has it for the Wii U but I've played every format, I play xbox and watch t.v. but my favorite hobby is probably my car, it gives me a happiness as well. When I'm driving I escape from all the crap around me and I don't care. My girlfriend is really supportive of my car and love fir diapers so I think I have found the one. Other than that, I'm in the military so I don't have much free time.

- - - Updated - - -

And I do have a question about the sizing. I've been wearing a medium in the types that I've had and while they fit around the waist the legs are really tight is that how it's supposed to be? It kinda hurts sometimes, do you think I should go to a size bigger?

CHx4Sho said:
I love playing Super Smash with my little brother, he has it for the Wii U but I've played every format, I play xbox and watch t.v. but my favorite hobby is probably my car, it gives me a happiness as well. When I'm driving I escape from all the crap around me and I don't care. My girlfriend is really supportive of my car and love fir diapers so I think I have found the one. Other than that, I'm in the military so I don't have much free time.

- - - Updated - - -

And I do have a question about the sizing. I've been wearing a medium in the types that I've had and while they fit around the waist the legs are really tight is that how it's supposed to be? It kinda hurts sometimes, do you think I should go to a size bigger?

Very cool. I also enjoy driving my car. If you could have any car in the world parked in your garage, what would you choose?

As for your question, what brands have you tried? Sizing and fit runs a little different from brand to brand. The fit around the legs should be somewhat tight, but I've never had it be so tight that it's uncomfortable for me personally.

Any car would be a 05 Subaru WRX STi, with about 550 hp. :D I love the AWD system. I have an 09 WRX right now. Payments suck though. :/
I have tried comficare so I think I might get the 2 pack from Bambino with one medium and one large just to test it.

CHx4Sho said:
Any car would be a 05 Subaru WRX STi, with about 550 hp. :D I love the AWD system. I have an 09 WRX right now. Payments suck though. :/
I have tried comficare so I think I might get the 2 pack from Bambino with one medium and one large just to test it.

Oh nice! I like the WRX as well. Heh, yeah, I can imagine.

Ah, I see. Sample packs are a good route to take, in order to make sure you get the size that fits the best.

My girlfriend is going to try them too. So that should be interesting. Haha I'm quite excited to do it.

CHx4Sho said:
I'm in the military so I don't have much free time.

What branch? I was in the Army for a couple of years a longggg time ago.

Welcome to ADISC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back