Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The New ConfiDry 24/7

Default The New ConfiDry 24/7

I'm wondering if anyone has tried the new revised (again) version of the Dry 24/7 and what your comments or thoughts are? Do the new green tapes stick better than the old blue ones? If the plastic is thinner is it still strong? Is the padding noticeably thinner? Any info will be greatly appreciated as I'm thinking about buying a case before the price increases!

New? Me and someone else here just split a case of mediums like 2 weeks ago and we got blue tabbed ones.

I just got a pack in a couple days ago and got blue tabs. Maybe there is a change on it's way

Quote Originally Posted by Paddedwolf View Post
    I just got a pack in a couple days ago and got blue tabs.
    Ditto. I had never tried them before - what a great diaper!

Bought some less than a month ago and the tabs are still blue-stripped. I don't think the newest rendition has made it to the "shelves" yet.

I just got some this week and they have blue tapes. I use diaper pins to reinforce the tapes.

As for the ones I got, the tapes work fine but aren't as good as Bambino's tapes.

That's all I wear is the Dry. I've never had a problem with them. The new design has only blue tapes now? Not white and blue?

If you look them up on youtube someone did a review of the revised Dry24/7s that have the green second chance tapes instead of blue. I received an email from ConfiDry back in January about the sale going on to try the "new" diapers. I guess other places like XPMedical are selling old stock at a cheaper price instead of the new ones? I would buy a case from XP while they are on sale but I don't want the old tapes, they don't work for me and I hate having to use packing tape.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dillpickle View Post
    That's all I wear is the Dry. I've never had a problem with them. The new design has only blue tapes now? Not white and blue?
    They still have the white tape along with the second chance tape (soon to be green from what I hear)