Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ever get stuck being the baby when playing house?

Default ever get stuck being the baby when playing house?

This happened to me one time when I was playing with these two girls when I was about five. Now I probably wanted to play X-Men or something like that but as you could’ve guessed I got outvoted on that one.
    I wasn’t really up for being a jerk or sulking by myself so I went along with it and volunteered for the position I felt I was most qualified for; the dad. But no I lost that one too(the girls were on quite the winning streak huh?) they were quite persistent on me being the baby and IIRC one of the other girls was the dad which I didn’t find very weird at the time since I was busy being upset about being the baby.
    I’m not sure why either, it was the least active role in a game I didn’t even want to play in the first place, it was kind of like being Professor X if we ended up playing X-Men like I wanted. Anyway, I just kind of sat there and zoned out for a while until ‘Mom’ said this;” TIME TO CHANGE YOUR DIAPER!”. This instantly jolted me back to reality and I started to panic a bit because I thought she was going to act out every gritty little detail. She didn’t, all she did was make some tape sound effects and did a pulling away motion and at the time I was relieved. But now I feel very short changed by the whole thing, I mean what a terrible Mother! she didn’t clean me, powder me or even put me in a new diaper! Maybe the one playing the Dad had stopped at the bar on the way to pick up more diaper and hadn’t gotten home yet, who knows? But I almost wish I could get into contact with these girls again and tell them they owe me a proper imaginary diaper change this time withal the fixings.

Also no offense to anyone but I couldn’t help but find girls to be even weirder at that time. As an X-man we would’ve had a jet, a mansion, superpowers and would’ve been able to team up to save people and thwart evil! I never could’ve guessed some people would find the idea of changing my pissy pampers more interesting?

So dose anybody else have a similar story? I figured if it happened to me it can’t be to rare of an occurrence.

When the other kids were playing house, I usually volunteered for that role...

I only remember bits and pieces of playing house; but there was one time when one of the other kids decided I needed a change, and actually started to unzip my pants...and my aunt chose that moment to walk into the room.

Obviously, seeing kids do that raises some questions; I was too young to know about sex (I think I was 4-5), and with my embarrassing desire to be a baby, she never got an explanation out of me....and looking back I can only imagine the sort of picture that painted in her mind.

I never had that experience, but when I was 6, a 6 year-old girl who was a neighbor in the trailer park my family lived in dressed me, a kid who was being raised Protestant Methodist, as the "Pope" of the Roman Catholic Church. It was an interesting playtime experience after school.

I vaguely recall wanting to be the baby when playing house, but it never seemed to be a game that would last when I was a kid. We'd set up, and then people might play a role for a minute, but as the baby, you'd just sit there for a while and then they'd get into something else like pretend cooking or trying on clothes. So I always got bored.

yvette

My first experience was similar to the OP... playing with two slightly older girls (a cousin and her best friend)
    I was probaby 5, and they were 8 or 9 I'm guessing.
    No diapers, but they had me climb into the wooden high chair in the kitchen and put a towel on me as a bib.
    They spoon fed me yogurt, apple sauce, and pudding. Also apple juice from a bottle.
    Nothing was forced, but they held the spoon and bottle and I was a mess when it was over.

I have a few vague memories of being younger & playing house & having to be the baby. Don't really remember much about it tho. I know I didn't like it.

When I was even as young as 4 or 5 I hated the side of my self that wanted to be little. because it was the opposite of what society said was normal. Every one is telling you to grow up and such. So I basically opted out of most house games. Usually if my cousins started one, it would end up just being a fort building.

As with the OP, I had some similar experiences around age 5. There were two sisters next door, several years older, maybe 9 and 11 years old? I remember them playing house with me as the baby a few times.

My parents put a stop to it and wouldn't let me go over there any more. I don't recall if there were untoward things going on, like diapering or 'show me' games, or if they were just being proactive because of the age difference. I do remember being a little upset that I couldn't go over there to play any more.

There has to be a diaper story in there somewhere, just as Resurrection was written around the one basement strip tease incident.

Some day....

I do seem to have memories of this happening to me mostly because when I grew up I lived with two girls my age as neighbors and they were both about a year older than me so they usually played the mommy and daddy and I was the baby not that I complained about it. I do remember one time I got bored with the same old game so I subtly added a murder subplot to it to spice things up.

Quote Originally Posted by blablafreckenlover View Post
    I do seem to have memories of this happening to me mostly because when I grew up I lived with two girls my age as neighbors and they were both about a year older than me so they usually played the mommy and daddy and I was the baby not that I complained about it. I do remember one time I got bored with the same old game so I subtly added a murder subplot to it to spice things up.
    So did they "murder" you, or was it the other way around? It sounds like you might have been a real life version of Stewie Griffin from Family Guy.