Thread: First Time Wearing an Abena M4

Default First Time Wearing an Abena M4

I split the case open carefully not to damage any of the diapers inside. Alas, I was in!
    I took one out and instantly compared it to a Tena Super, I was so amazed on how big they were!
    The padding inside is so soft I have yet to even pee in it yet, wondering if i should let go all at once in a flood, or slowly release.
    Anyways on just the sheer arrival of these has made me so happy inside.
    Any similar M4 Stories? Or Diapers that you truly love?!? <3

They are the best diapers that I have tried for longevity. They are my favourite

I've tried a sample pack a while back. Fell in love with them. Found a good deal on some L4s on Amazon two days ago. Should be here tomorrow.

The M4's are indeed quite good, and are at the top of my list right now, But I've only tried a handful of different brands and types so far. The M4 was actually one of the first premium diapers I ever purchased.

I try various brands from time to time, but the Abena M4 has been my regular daily diaper for the past 10 years of so. They have a high capacity, fit me very well, and Abena has excellent quality control. I very rarely find a diaper that is defective in any way.

I will always love the Abena M4's and find them to be very comfy and absorbent.

They have amazing capacity. They can get very heavy in fact.

Abena M4's are my favorite diaper. They hold a lot and personally they fit me very well. I can usually have an M4 or about 20 hours at a time if I choose to do so.

M4's are a really good diaper with high capacity. They are one of my favorites. But to be honest I've got several favorites: M4, Molicare, Northshore briefs, & Bambinos.