Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KittyninjaW Unmasked , I Hope.....

Default KittyninjaW Unmasked , I Hope.....

Hey, this is KittyninjaW and I'm thinking of revealing my secret identity to you all, and I was wondering if it's a good idea, because I fell I can trust you all more and more, and I want you all to know my true identity, although you can let me know if it's a bad idea, thanks. 😺😺😺😺😺😺

Personally I don't see anything wrong with it...but I'd suggest that you avoid using a pic that you have up on another web site; people can use google to search out other sites that have that pic.

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyTyrant View Post
    Personally I don't see anything wrong with it...but I'd suggest that you avoid using a pic that you have up on another web site; people can use google to search out other sites that have that pic.
    That's good because I don't post pictures of me anywhere.

There have been many here who have posted a picture of themselves. At one time there was a thread where some members were posting pics of themselves.. I haven't heard of any problems, but still, be careful as someone might recognize you.

I'll try zipperless, and thank you, well here goes nothing.

Sent from my LGL34C using Forum Fiend v1.3.1.

- - - Updated - - -

I know it's sideways, but that's how it was posted, Anyway my real name is Richard, in case you were wondering, although I still prefer you call me KittyninjaW, The reason I did this is because, I didn't want you to think I was just a catfish, and not a real person. and yes that is what I actually look like.
    Last edited by KittyninjaW; 12-Feb-2015 at 21:21.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyninjaW View Post
    I honestly almost fell off my bed trying to look sideways.

You look cool! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    I honestly almost fell off my bed trying to look sideways.

You look cool! ;D
    Thanks, Sinvy!!!!! And the reason it was sideways is because of my phone and the forumfriend app, I was using.

hehe :-) kittyninja i think you have some awesome hair :-) if you want to see pictures of me there are some already on this forum, click my name and on the left side there is one item under "albums". i have posted a bunch about me, and i've said my real name in chat, and a couple adisc'ers are friends with me on facebook, but for search reasons i don't post my name around very much.

Quote Originally Posted by whisko View Post
    hehe :-) kittyninja i think you have some awesome hair :-) if you want to see pictures of me there are some already on this forum, click my name and on the left side there is one item under "albums". i have posted a bunch about me, and i've said my real name in chat, and a couple adisc'ers are friends with me on facebook, but for search reasons i don't post my name around very much.
    Me eather, I mostly like to go by my user name here.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyninjaW View Post

Sent from my LGL34C using Forum Fiend v1.3.1.

- - - Updated - - -

I know it's sideways, but that's how it was posted, Anyway my real name is Richard, in case you were wondering, although I still prefer you call me KittyninjaW, The reason I did this is because, I didn't want you to think I was just a catfish, and not a real person. and yes that is what I actually look like.
    You look kinda similar to the clerk at my 7-11, Dante, who helped me during some hard times back in the early 2000's and helped me secretly get diapers, but I know your not since you would've been around 6 or 7 at the time.