Thread: AB diaper like sticker rolls ?

Default AB diaper like sticker rolls ?

I'm sure this has been asked before but can you get such a thing as stick on panels like the AB diapers have ? I've made my own with stickers and packing tape, but does someone make like a tape roll of them ?? I have done some limited searching online in the past but found nothing but I'm not really a tech guy lol , but any input would be great !!!!

Have you looked on ebay? I'm fairly certain they are sold on there.

You could get some printed or patterned duct tape. There are many different patterns available on line.

Like Ozbub said, I saw some patterned duct tape at CVS pharmacy. They have Hello Kitty, for example.

Try here or here or here maybe even here

The first 2 are well known sites (ABDLFactory and Wellpadded) the last two I found on a quick search with the term "Diapertapes".

Quote Originally Posted by Belarin View Post
    Try here or here or here maybe even here

The first 2 are well known sites (ABDLFactory and Wellpadded) the last two I found on a quick search with the term "Diapertapes".
    Cool thanks Belarin I will check those out

For awhile I'd get cartoon stickers sheets at Walmart. I'd think place a few of those on the landing zone of my padding. I'd then go over that with clear packing tape to keep the stickers on. That way I could have any design / colors I wanted. I could have Disney characters, Spider-Man, etc.