Thread: Hello Everyone

Post Hello Everyone

I'm a 29 M ab/dl and caregiver.

I've been on the website before but haven't been active until now. I really want to feel like I can connect to people who share such a unique "kink" aka side hobby.

I would love to chat with people and understand there stories as to why they enjoy the ab/dl scene.

As a side hobby at times, I do write ab/dl stories on Deviant Art, which is great place to meet other people that share the same interest.

If anyone as any other interests such as Anime, Video Games, Vehicles, movies, etc. I'm always interested becoming more open minded to other people's suggestions on the fetish.

Later!

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Hi Ruby! We're glad you're here!
    Thank you, I really hope to find much support here regarding the ab/dl interest.

Quote Originally Posted by ruby View Post
    Thank you, I really hope to find much support here regarding the ab/dl interest.
    That's what we're here for! Have you read some off the articles yet? Do you have any questions? LOTS of good information here. It's overwhelming!

Hello Everyone!
    I am new to this forum site, as I have only just joined. I am incontinent and came here, seeking advice and support. In my spare time, I like jogging, reading, music and I write my own poetry. I would love to chat and make friends with others. I look forward to hearing from other members.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    Hello Everyone!
    I am new to this forum site, as I have only just joined. I am incontinent and came here, seeking advice and support. In my spare time, I like jogging, reading, music and I write my own poetry. I would love to chat and make friends with others. I look forward to hearing from other members.
    Awesome! Welcome! So your introduction doesn't get lost in Ruby's introduction, please start your own introduction here: New Member area Thanks!
    Last edited by Scaramouche; 13-Feb-2015 at 14:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    Hello Everyone!
    You should totally make an introduction before me and my mobius squad fires a missile at your ship battalion.