Alternative uses for baby items

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be a pretty avid airbrusher. When you switch colors (or you're just done for the day) you have to spray out what's in your brush. Typically you just have some newspaper but they made this thing that sort of looked like an oatmeal can with a hole in the top you could shoot your brush into to empty it out. After having one for a while, I decided to open it up to find out what was inside. There was some fibrous stuff at the top but underneath was a baby diaper. Now I know I don't have to buy a new one, just change the diaper in the one I have.

I use my sippy cup while in bed and at the computer to stop spills occasionally.

I have used diaper rash cream to reduce the itch and sting of Jock Itch.

Kobalt said:
I use my sippy cup while in bed and at the computer to stop spills occasionally.

I use it in my bed all the time but never ever though about using it near my computer, I'm so protective of my PC that I try to limit to only a cup of coffee near it, but I could drink a little more if it was in a sippy cup, and beside, since I live all alone, no one would know its there anyways, good trick, sippy cup of apple juice coming right up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back