Not open for further replies.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Quick question:
I just ordered a case of Bambinos and wanted to know roughly how many days it usually takes to receive them? I still live at home and want to kinda know so I can come up with a reason for the large package arriving. Thanks

Mine usually arrives in 4-5 days, but YMMV depending on how far you live from the distributor.

You should have gotten a tracking number for the shipping carrier that will let you know the arrival date.

Typically you'd receive your package within 3 to 5 days of receiving the email notifying you that it has shipped.

gnd567 said:
Quick question:
I just ordered a case of Bambinos and wanted to know roughly how many days it usually takes to receive them? I still live at home and want to kinda know so I can come up with a reason for the large package arriving. Thanks

From the website or Amazon?

Since Bambino Diapers takes awhile, they send a tracking number and of course in discreet boxing. They are from California so that should give you an estimated time although they are always different.

Me and my friend both got Bellissimo's and here was our results.

He ordered straight from the website and he lives in Ohio, he got his package within 9 days.
I ordered from amazon and I live in North Carolina, I got mine in 7 days.

No difference in the packaging or anything, it's estimated to be random but it does take awhile but the experience is worth it.

The box isn't that big so you should be ok. It's like the size of a dresser (or nightstand)

Snivy said:
From the website or Amazon?

Since Bambino Diapers takes awhile, they send a tracking number and of course in discreet boxing. They are from California so that should give you an estimated time although they are always different.

Me and my friend both got Bellissimo's and here was our results.

He ordered straight from the website and he lives in Ohio, he got his package within 9 days.
I ordered from amazon and I live in North Carolina, I got mine in 7 days.

No difference in the packaging or anything, it's estimated to be random but it does take awhile but the experience is worth it.

The box isn't that big so you should be ok. It's like the size of a dresser (or nightstand)
Ok. Thanks!

I've gotten cross country deliveries in as few as 4 business days, usually 5 though. If you happen to live near Redwood city, there's no reason you couldn't get a delivery within 2-3 days.

It usually takes about 5 business days for me, living in the Midwest. Occasionally a day or more tho.

Depends on where you live they ship out of California so for me I get mine pretty much a day later lol

Also, I haven't gotten an email from them yet. Should I be worried?

gnd567 said:
Also, I haven't gotten an email from them yet. Should I be worried?

Wouldn't be worried. I've sent them an email before and never got word back.

Snivy said:
Wouldn't be worried. I've sent them an email before and never got word back.
Ok. Thanks. I'm SO excited to get them! Haven't tried the latest batch and haven't worn in 3 months so I'm a little anxious.

gnd567 said:
Ok. Thanks. I'm SO excited to get them! Haven't tried the latest batch and haven't worn in 3 months so I'm a little anxious.

It's worth every penny dude!

Yeah, Bambinos are pretty nice. They're a good company too. Don't worry if you haven't gotten an email yet. I've recieved my packages from them before & they never sent me tracking info. You might check & see if you used the right email when checking out. But if you did try to email. Them, you might not get a response. They're a good company, but they only work part time. They only responds to emails / phone calls once a week, on Mondays I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back