Comficare L10's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well like a dickhead I have ordered some of these without doing any research but because my first choice (Abena L4) is no longer available I'm trying to find something that will be as good or better.

Has anyone got any experience with these and if so what are they like?

I have a sample of Comficare M10's. Sizing is close to a Bellissimo, but the Comficare are slightly thicker and heavier by around 5 grams (would have to verify exact number). Haven't used them yet but I expect them to be quite good based on initial impressions.

If you are in the US, where did you order from? I'm looking for a place in the US to purchase from by the case...

Take the best bits of the Abena and double it :biggrin: i wear these every night and boy they swell and i hardly ever have a leak also you can retape them if you tape them on the shiny strip
You won't be sorry

- - - Updated - - -

I buy mine from saveexpress as they are the cheapest with p&p and the £ to € rate

Does anyone know of any pictures demonstrating the capacity of these diapers?

Not asking for anyone to put one on and take a picture but I am curious to the size they can get to.

- - - Updated - - -

Tygon said:
I have a sample of Comficare M10's. Sizing is close to a Bellissimo, but the Comficare are slightly thicker and heavier by around 5 grams (would have to verify exact number). Haven't used them yet but I expect them to be quite good based on initial impressions.

If you are in the US, where did you order from? I'm looking for a place in the US to purchase from by the case...

I am in the UK and bought them from NappiesRus which I think is a UK based company.

There's a you tube vid compareing these to abena

parcelboy2 said:
There's a you tube vid compareing these to abena

I did a few searches for it, what is it listed under?

FJR89 said:
Well like a dickhead I have ordered some of these without doing any research but because my first choice (Abena L4) is no longer available I'm trying to find something that will be as good or better.

Has anyone got any experience with these and if so what are they like?

I have worn several cases of the mediums and they very absorbent. As others have said, more so than the Abena's. They are quite crinkly as well. They are a very "wide" diaper and give you a very bulky sensation. My only complaint is that in my opinion, the tapes are too low and the angle required to tape them causes the tapes to dig into my legs. I don't really care to wear them if I will be out and about for several hours due to that reason.

Jeff.

Comficare is an excellent, very high capacity diaper, but their sizing is smaller than most other brands. I have a 40 inch waist and generally wear a size medium in other brands (Abena, Molicare, Rearz Inspire, etc.). But I can't get into a medium Comficare. The large size works but is really larger than is optimum for the best fit. Comficare's capacity is definitely higher than Abena Level 4, but the Comficare swells up so much as it gets wet that it really isn't a good idea to wear one under street clothes unless you want to advertise that you're diapered.

Inconinmiss said:
Comficare is an excellent, very high capacity diaper, but their sizing is smaller than most other brands. I have a 40 inch waist and generally wear a size medium in other brands (Abena, Molicare, Rearz Inspire, etc.). But I can't get into a medium Comficare. The large size works but is really larger than is optimum for the best fit. Comficare's capacity is definitely higher than Abena Level 4, but the Comficare swells up so much as it gets wet that it really isn't a good idea to wear one under street clothes unless you want to advertise that you're diapered.
:thumbsup: Oh so true on the swelling up as I can vouch for due to the fact some times when tired if I go straight to sleep when I go to bed i wake up 3 hours later and don't even need to turn the light on to know I've wet due to the bulge ,and since using 99% time dry bed

how do these comficares stack up to dry 24/7? bellissimo? cuz they don't seem to be That new, so how comei havent heard that much about em if their so good o-o

Infinitas said:
how do these comficares stack up to dry 24/7? bellissimo? cuz they don't seem to be That new, so how comei havent heard that much about em if their so good o-o

Very similar I think , if your from USA you may not of heard of them as they are a German company
P/s they are also packed in lose bags so they're not compressed

These diapers are very thick. These might be the thickest diapers I have ever worn. Best night time diaper too. The diapers are very soft even when wet. But they do swell up a little after a good wetting. Still one of my favorite diapers on the list.

Comficares are made on the same machine as Bambinos and are the same "model" of diaper. The major differences are the tapes are a little wider and shorter (both are 3M), there is a different outer PE film that's slightly more heavy duty, and they may have a few grams more of wood fluff and/or SAP. Other than that they are nearly indistinguishable due to being the same model. Personally I'd rank the Comficares a notch higher just because I'm a DL - if you prefer more neutral prints and a diaper geared more towards performance, the Comficares are the way to go. Beware though if you live outside Europe, they're pricey to obtain.

Well the Comficare L10's have arrived (currently have one on) and so far the Abena L4 has nothing on it. I've noticed the L10's are a little louder but to be honest that doesn't bother me.

I just ordered a pack and damn these are awesome! I thought the Tena Ultima's were good but these are something else, although they seem to be smaller than most other brands as I can just fit into a Tena medium but I just get the large to err on the side of caution, where as on these the tape is quite far out. The plastic backing just feels amazing, though that said putting them on at night sorta feels like this -

[video=youtube;yhh5cUK4DGc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhh5cUK4DGc[/video]

They are really really absorbent, I liked a lot about them, the thickness (I'm one of those babies who doesn't care that my nappy might be visible, in fact I love it!) i liked the feel and crinkly plastic backing, i like the elasticated waist at front and back, the leg cuffs stand very high compared to my usual Tena, the resealable tape panel is excellent, and the nappy itself is mainly white and not to overly printed, apart from the wetness indicator and on the tape panel, the markings to help you position the tapes are very handy to.
I would get them again but i have a problem with the fit, i think its just me i must have a weird shaped body but the only nappy that seems to fit me how i like is Tena slips.
The comficares were very tight around my legs, I know they are supposed to be fairly snug but these were a bit to tight for my liking. And I was disappointed because I never really got to use one to its full capacity, what happened is that the bottom tapes seems to go in an awkward place for me, maybe they were to low, they dug into my legs and actually came detached after a few hours when there was still plenty of life left in my nappy. The largest size just seemed a bit to small for me yet the tean slip large fits me just fine, in fact I have lost a faior bit of weight now and im having to tape the tenas on quite a bit tighter now, maybe once i have lost more weight I wil try Comficares will fit me better, I would really like to give them another go!

Starchild
Retry them as i sleep in a large and have no problems with the tapes , As for bulkiness wait till you've used one to it's fullest you can't put your legs together
I'm 5ft10 and 17st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back