Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comficare L10's

Default Comficare L10's

Well like a dickhead I have ordered some of these without doing any research but because my first choice (Abena L4) is no longer available I'm trying to find something that will be as good or better.

Has anyone got any experience with these and if so what are they like?

I have a sample of Comficare M10's. Sizing is close to a Bellissimo, but the Comficare are slightly thicker and heavier by around 5 grams (would have to verify exact number). Haven't used them yet but I expect them to be quite good based on initial impressions.

If you are in the US, where did you order from? I'm looking for a place in the US to purchase from by the case...

Take the best bits of the Abena and double it i wear these every night and boy they swell and i hardly ever have a leak also you can retape them if you tape them on the shiny strip
    You won't be sorry

- - - Updated - - -

I buy mine from saveexpress as they are the cheapest with p&p and the to € rate

Does anyone know of any pictures demonstrating the capacity of these diapers?

Not asking for anyone to put one on and take a picture but I am curious to the size they can get to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tygon View Post
    I have a sample of Comficare M10's. Sizing is close to a Bellissimo, but the Comficare are slightly thicker and heavier by around 5 grams (would have to verify exact number). Haven't used them yet but I expect them to be quite good based on initial impressions.

If you are in the US, where did you order from? I'm looking for a place in the US to purchase from by the case...
    I am in the UK and bought them from NappiesRus which I think is a UK based company.

There's a you tube vid compareing these to abena

Quote Originally Posted by parcelboy2 View Post
    There's a you tube vid compareing these to abena
    I did a few searches for it, what is it listed under?

Quote Originally Posted by drnkrdnck View Post
    I did a few searches for it, what is it listed under?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzFUqGg9ACg

Quote Originally Posted by FJR89 View Post
    Well like a dickhead I have ordered some of these without doing any research but because my first choice (Abena L4) is no longer available I'm trying to find something that will be as good or better.

Has anyone got any experience with these and if so what are they like?
    I have worn several cases of the mediums and they very absorbent. As others have said, more so than the Abena's. They are quite crinkly as well. They are a very "wide" diaper and give you a very bulky sensation. My only complaint is that in my opinion, the tapes are too low and the angle required to tape them causes the tapes to dig into my legs. I don't really care to wear them if I will be out and about for several hours due to that reason.

Jeff.

Comficare is an excellent, very high capacity diaper, but their sizing is smaller than most other brands. I have a 40 inch waist and generally wear a size medium in other brands (Abena, Molicare, Rearz Inspire, etc.). But I can't get into a medium Comficare. The large size works but is really larger than is optimum for the best fit. Comficare's capacity is definitely higher than Abena Level 4, but the Comficare swells up so much as it gets wet that it really isn't a good idea to wear one under street clothes unless you want to advertise that you're diapered.

Quote Originally Posted by Inconinmiss View Post
    Comficare is an excellent, very high capacity diaper, but their sizing is smaller than most other brands. I have a 40 inch waist and generally wear a size medium in other brands (Abena, Molicare, Rearz Inspire, etc.). But I can't get into a medium Comficare. The large size works but is really larger than is optimum for the best fit. Comficare's capacity is definitely higher than Abena Level 4, but the Comficare swells up so much as it gets wet that it really isn't a good idea to wear one under street clothes unless you want to advertise that you're diapered.
    Oh so true on the swelling up as I can vouch for due to the fact some times when tired if I go straight to sleep when I go to bed i wake up 3 hours later and don't even need to turn the light on to know I've wet due to the bulge ,and since using 99% time dry bed