Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: question

Question question

hey everyone so here is my question can you be a baby and still have adult responsibility and do adult things like drive a car go to work ect..... if you can how do you balance the adult life and the baby life ? is it eather one or the other adult or baby or is there a happy in between ?im so confused help please!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm, you should separate your adult life from your AB life, in your free-time do all of the AB things you want.

I agree with apersonthatishuman. It's usually best to separate the two. You have responsibilities as an adult like work that are have-to-do things. But in your home life you can enjoy the AB part of yourself.

Personally, I don't think this is a question anyone but you can answer. If you want to find a happy medium, or want to separate your AB desires, it's something you have to experiment with and discover on your own.
    Last edited by SleepyTyrant; 11-Feb-2015 at 23:59. Reason: noticed grammer error

It's a question only you can answer. It's possible to live the role as an adult and a baby at the same time if your have AB or BF blood within you. There is nothing wrong with being a baby 24/7 but it's also controllable like a controller you control to move a person, drive a car, etc. Diapers or anything can't run your life and they normally don't run your life (But you usually have desires over them from time to time) It is always necessary to put your activities aside and do mature things like work, clean house, pay bills, etc.

When you finish just about everything and you have several hours to yourself, then normally you can switch back to your cute-self as an adult baby. You may want to read this article because it will have a great effect on you when you learn so much about infantilism,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilic_infantilism

here's another one if you don't like using wikipedia,

http://understanding.infantilism.org...bittergrey.php (typed by BitterGray, who does deserve credit for writing this)

If you want a POV example. I get up in the morning, drive to college, learn, go home, do homework and sometimes a little video games, and if I have enough time I act little. I usually repeat this process until the weekend (Which is when I feel cubby with my toy's, diapers, and my alone time) Sometimes that might get shut down if my mom is off of work (which is a week apart most of the time.) When it is not safe, I turn off my BF mode and it remains off until I spark the fuse (Which is my Bellissimo's) You can't lite your candle (The Adult baby side) unless you have a fire (The trigger) In better terms, put your AB stuff to the side for now and focus on the main parts of life. It is more fun to be a kid rather than an adult but it is a bit hard to balance AB and adult life but it is possible, you just have to have time and sort it out yourself. You can also do a schedule like this,

I made a schedule for you. You can separate your adult and baby life. Now for a job is sometimes reversable and you may want to make time to yourself only the weekends like say Adult life Monday's through Fridays only and Baby life Saturday's through Sunday's only.

I wish you the best of luck Babyjewels.

Depends on how immersive you want to get. It's certainly possible to be an adult most of the time and live the life when it fits into your schedule. That's mostly what I and I suspect most do. I have a job, a car, a house. Sometimes I'll play after work, but it's usually weekends or when I take a few weeks off work now and then.

Some people want more immersion. They wear diapers to work, dress as childishly as they can get away with, wear subtle collars. In the BDSM world there are some very interesting sub/dom relationships that extend into day to day life while still not being totally obvious, and this sometimes crosses into ABDL as well. If you want a really good example of someone doing this, I'd highly recommend checking out abjane's blog (it's a great blog in general, and provides a really good glimpse into that life).

And then some people go full immersion, where it's pretty much impossible to lead an adult life. At that point you pretty much need some kind of infinite source of income or a really devoted caretaker.

This is why I favor the "Adult Baby" title. To me, it's an inherent reminder that the adult gets equal billing in this arrangement. Find your accomodations and schedule as appropriate but you can't ultimately escape what you are. To even ask the question illustrates your adult side as a baby couldn't even fathom the question.

I love being two years old. Or four. Or six. Or ten.
    But I can't pay the bills at these ages. I need to be a grown up to do this. Being a grown up is good in a lot of ways. Just not all ways.
    Be responsible. If you have so much money you don't have these issues, email me privately, I'm a lawyer and we can explore.

No, you can't separate the two. The other day I was wearing a diaper and driving my Honda Pilot. As I was approaching a Toys R Us, I suddenly said, daa daa. Baby wants toys, and I drove the Honda right into the store, goo gooing as I drove down one isle and then the next, snatching toys off the shelves with my arm stretching through the opened window. I was a baby, so there was no paying for the toys. I simply drove through the register isle and out the other plate glass window. Later I was apprehended and tried as a baby. I received a severe spanking and was sent to bed early. And I wasn't allowed to keep the toys!

Obviously, we all keep the two separated, and I think Snivy has given you a good example. There have been a few known people in life who have either been unable to separate the two, or simply didn't want to, but they're considered to be highly dysfunctional. Some may have found themselves put into mental facilities. If you really can't separate the two, I would suggest that you get professional help, less what happened to me, happen to you, though mine was just a silly story. It's all I'm good for.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    It's a question only you can answer. It's possible to live the role as an adult and a baby at the same time if your have AB or BF blood within you. There is nothing wrong with being a baby 24/7 but it's also controllable like a controller you control to move a person, drive a car, etc. Diapers or anything can't run your life and they normally don't run your life (But you usually have desires over them from time to time) It is always necessary to put your activities aside and do mature things like work, clean house, pay bills, etc.

When you finish just about everything and you have several hours to yourself, then normally you can switch back to your cute-self as an adult baby. You may want to read this article because it will have a great effect on you when you learn so much about infantilism,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilic_infantilism

here's another one if you don't like using wikipedia,

http://understanding.infantilism.org...bittergrey.php (typed by BitterGray, who does deserve credit for writing this)

If you want a POV example. I get up in the morning, drive to college, learn, go home, do homework and sometimes a little video games, and if I have enough time I act little. I usually repeat this process until the weekend (Which is when I feel cubby with my toy's, diapers, and my alone time) Sometimes that might get shut down if my mom is off of work (which is a week apart most of the time.) When it is not safe, I turn off my BF mode and it remains off until I spark the fuse (Which is my Bellissimo's) You can't lite your candle (The Adult baby side) unless you have a fire (The trigger) In better terms, put your AB stuff to the side for now and focus on the main parts of life. It is more fun to be a kid rather than an adult but it is a bit hard to balance AB and adult life but it is possible, you just have to have time and sort it out yourself. You can also do a schedule like this,

I made a schedule for you. You can separate your adult and baby life. Now for a job is sometimes reversable and you may want to make time to yourself only the weekends like say Adult life Monday's through Fridays only and Baby life Saturday's through Sunday's only.

I wish you the best of luck Babyjewels.
    That's good, I really like that, I kind of feel, I'm learning myself, how to do it, and I really appreciate that, oh and the schedule thing is a good idea, really.