Not open for further replies.

Anna

Est. Contributor

Hey

Sorry I have not been on for a bit been working non stop

My question is what in the max age for being AB

I like to think of my self as a 8-12 year old girl

But it in not really baby

but some people like being toddler (1-3 years)

I was thinking that the max average age should be in this bracket 0 to 13.5 Ish

with the abbreviation

AB (adult baby)0 to 3 years
AP (adult Preschooler) 3 to 5 years
AT (adult Tweenager) 6 to 12 years
And if you want to be 13.5 You can just say AT

If anyone has any bettor names or even A answer Pleas tell

Thanks for reading

Quote Anna
If you can be what you want why can we be kids

I'm in favor of an expansive heading for ABs, although I don't think ages are the sole determinant. Many ABs refer to a play age but when you look at it in terms of child development, it's often all over the map. I don't really have an age. I take as I please from baby stuff and behaviors and don't worry about when it's supposed to happen.

Trevor said:
I'm in favor of an expansive heading for ABs, although I don't think ages are the sole determinant. Many ABs refer to a play age but when you look at it in terms of child development, it's often all over the map. I don't really have an age. I take as I please from baby stuff and behaviors and don't worry about when it's supposed to happen.

I'm with Trevor that actual developmental levels tend to be all over the place and I don't really have an age for myself.

I will say, there do seem to be certain things in common. If you like wearing diapers, you're probably safe calling yourself an adult baby no matter what age you play. So, even if you're a 14 year old in diapers when you're role playing, you're still an adult baby, imo. Maybe in that case, you're an adult teen baby, though that might be too meta.

you've already got me beat I usually like to be 4-5, but I've hear of someone who like to play as an 11 - 13 year old who still wears diapers. It's all bout how much independence you want your partner to expect out of you when you play and you'll probably find it as you play more. Since diapers are a big part of it though most of the time you wont' see one older than 5 and 8 would be a pretty big stretch. Again though it's all up to the individual, it may not be realistic to have a 15 year old that wears diapers and uses a pacifier but if that's what you want to do then do it. I got off topic there but yeah the oldest I've heard is 13 and I don't know them myself so I can't speak to it.

Wow! Good question. And fun :)

I don't think anyone can really say what the "cut-off" age is and still be under the AB umbrella, can they?

It seems that "AB" contains all the people that imagine (or fantasize about) themselves as an age (any age) and needing diapers for some reason. I've always understood that anyone other than a "pure" diaper fetishist - that is, diapers are strictly a magical object for sexual gratification - is technically an Adult Baby. Am I incorrect in this?

In my case the little guy that lives inside me is somewhere between 4 and 5 years old and he still wears diapers. He also continues to use and love his blankie and pacifier :)

This would be a good topic for our ABDL Podcast. I'm going to add it to the list for and upcoming show :)

I don't think they're necessarily has to be an age limit. Sometimes I'm too sometimes I'm for right now I'm 62 and loving it so its whatever you're comfortable with.

rj

My ABDL fantasies revolve around we well past the baby age. Typically somewhere around high school.

I think it's subjective, really. Some people don't like to consider themselves as an 'Adult Baby' if they enjoy a headspace of say, 18 months or older. Others are happy to consider themselves Adult Babies even when they identify at an age like 7 or 8 years old, far older than anyone would traditionally use the term baby for.

willnotwill said:
My ABDL fantasies revolve around we well past the baby age. Typically somewhere around high school.

Same for me it was between primary and secondary

I've never really been a fan of basing my AB age off of the age development chart things. In my mind, my little age is <1 - 2 years old, but my behavior is different than a REAL <1 - 2 year old. I kind of just go with how I feel.

My age is 3, and I tend to act as such, where would that fit in as far as classification of age groups go?

I like to be anything from 9 - 18 months old depending ion how i feel, If i want to be a gurgling babbling baby being rocked in mummys arms (in my fantasy) then I will be about 9 months, if i want to be able to toddle around, say a few words and get into mischief i'm about 18 months, I'm considering maybe growing up one day, if i do 2 will be my maximum age!

I've always seen it, through my opinion and from how other people identify and so forth:

AB: "baby ages" can be a bit all over the place, 0-3 almost always but some will include 4 or 5, some won't. Generally I'd say AB is about high degree of dependence on the parent, use of "babyish" items (sippy cups, pacifiers, and so on), pastels/bright colors, usually at least some diaper wearing.

Little: 5-8/9ish? Not entirely sure as again it gets messy quick, usually people I've seen who identify as little are more around 4, 5, 6, sometimes bit older. Generally a lot of overlap with AB, not quite as dependent and zeems to somewhat often have no involvement of diapers.

Middle: This one, should be easy considering, but I have no idea where the hell middle goes, I couldn't even really give a good idea of what "middles" would do. Guess go with the between point from little to teen.

Teen: 14+

Ages usually seem to mostly have to do with the level of care, independence, and then stuff like clothing. Which I realize then goes against the whole age range thing to begin with (since someone could like to be 14 but treated as a baby and so forth).

So getting back to the question suppose it depends on how we want to look at AB age, if it is simply the age you want to play while being babied then in theory the oldest age could be 100+! If it is about the dependence and all the stuff mentioned a bit ago, personally I'd say maybe 5 for the oldest

Coyote_Howl said:
Middle: This one, should be easy considering, but I have no idea where the hell middle goes, I couldn't even really give a good idea of what "middles" would do. Guess go with the between point from little to teen.

when i think of middles it calls to mind the phrase "old enough to know better, young enough to do it again." so for age wise form about 9ish to 14ish. they over lap teens and littles by about a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back