Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the oldest AB Age ?

Default What is the oldest AB Age ?

Hey

Sorry I have not been on for a bit been working non stop

My question is what in the max age for being AB

I like to think of my self as a 8-12 year old girl

But it in not really baby

but some people like being toddler (1-3 years)

I was thinking that the max average age should be in this bracket 0 to 13.5 Ish

with the abbreviation

AB (adult baby)0 to 3 years
    AP (adult Preschooler) 3 to 5 years
    AT (adult Tweenager) 6 to 12 years
    And if you want to be 13.5 You can just say AT

If anyone has any bettor names or even A answer Pleas tell

Thanks for reading

Quote Anna
    If you can be what you want why can we be kids

I prefer being an AP in role plays, but in real life I would probably be an AB. And, my girlfriend's already agreed to Mommy me when we get the opportunity, so I'll definitely be an AB.

I'm in favor of an expansive heading for ABs, although I don't think ages are the sole determinant. Many ABs refer to a play age but when you look at it in terms of child development, it's often all over the map. I don't really have an age. I take as I please from baby stuff and behaviors and don't worry about when it's supposed to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I'm in favor of an expansive heading for ABs, although I don't think ages are the sole determinant. Many ABs refer to a play age but when you look at it in terms of child development, it's often all over the map. I don't really have an age. I take as I please from baby stuff and behaviors and don't worry about when it's supposed to happen.
    I'm with Trevor that actual developmental levels tend to be all over the place and I don't really have an age for myself.

I will say, there do seem to be certain things in common. If you like wearing diapers, you're probably safe calling yourself an adult baby no matter what age you play. So, even if you're a 14 year old in diapers when you're role playing, you're still an adult baby, imo. Maybe in that case, you're an adult teen baby, though that might be too meta.

you've already got me beat I usually like to be 4-5, but I've hear of someone who like to play as an 11 - 13 year old who still wears diapers. It's all bout how much independence you want your partner to expect out of you when you play and you'll probably find it as you play more. Since diapers are a big part of it though most of the time you wont' see one older than 5 and 8 would be a pretty big stretch. Again though it's all up to the individual, it may not be realistic to have a 15 year old that wears diapers and uses a pacifier but if that's what you want to do then do it. I got off topic there but yeah the oldest I've heard is 13 and I don't know them myself so I can't speak to it.

Wow! Good question. And fun

I don't think anyone can really say what the "cut-off" age is and still be under the AB umbrella, can they?

It seems that "AB" contains all the people that imagine (or fantasize about) themselves as an age (any age) and needing diapers for some reason. I've always understood that anyone other than a "pure" diaper fetishist - that is, diapers are strictly a magical object for sexual gratification - is technically an Adult Baby. Am I incorrect in this?

In my case the little guy that lives inside me is somewhere between 4 and 5 years old and he still wears diapers. He also continues to use and love his blankie and pacifier

This would be a good topic for our ABDL Podcast. I'm going to add it to the list for and upcoming show

I don't think they're necessarily has to be an age limit. Sometimes I'm too sometimes I'm for right now I'm 62 and loving it so its whatever you're comfortable with.

rj

My ABDL fantasies revolve around we well past the baby age. Typically somewhere around high school.

I think it's subjective, really. Some people don't like to consider themselves as an 'Adult Baby' if they enjoy a headspace of say, 18 months or older. Others are happy to consider themselves Adult Babies even when they identify at an age like 7 or 8 years old, far older than anyone would traditionally use the term baby for.

Quote Originally Posted by willnotwill View Post
    My ABDL fantasies revolve around we well past the baby age. Typically somewhere around high school.
    Same for me it was between primary and secondary