Help me please. Don't know what to do..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babykikix

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've just been told my abdl boyfriend has joined the dating website adblmatch.com he has told me not to worry but I can't help thinking he's looking for someone else. Anyone got any ideas on how I could spice up our sex life? We are both abdl and both take turns in playing mommy and daddy.

I don't know his motives but i know i have used that site for a daddy figure before and i was upfront about only wanting a parent type relationship the site is also for couples seeking parents so i would just sit down and talk about it with him

You should talk this over with your boyfriend. Communicate your fears, have him explain his motives, and figure out what sort of boundaries you want in your relationship. Ask if there's anything he wants in his sex life. Tell him what you want in yours. You can figure things out from there.

You have to talk to him because the motivation may not be sexual. It may not be anything but then again it may be something.

We don't really know you or your relationship so only you can sit down and talk with him openly and honestly. If this bothers you, you do have the right to say so and you have the right to ask him to take his profile down.

But I would get his explanation first and always remember to trust your instinct because it's usually always right.

Penny said:
But I would get his explanation first and always remember to trust your instinct because it's usually always right.

I think these two things contradict each other. The natural instinct for a lot of people is to envisage the worst case scenario, when often (though not always) there's a more innocuous explanation. Trusting your instinct means you're less likely to listen to the facts. I'd advise discussing the issue with your boyfriend, and going into the conversation with an open mind. If you know him well enough, it'll be clear as to whether the explanation he gives you is plausible and in keeping with his character. If it isn't, that's when you're within your rights to challenge him.

Just talk to him about it :) be open and honest about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back