• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

monk

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Carer
hi every one just wanted to introduces my self i am 30 years old and a ab/dl i all so like to take on a care giver roll as well if any one would ever like to chat send me a message and we can chat

Hello Monk and welcome to the group.

So that we can get to know you better could you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Hello, Monk.

ok like i said i am 30 years old. i am a ab/dl i fall kind of in the middle of both sides.i am pretty much a geek i love anime,manga.comic books. all kinds of music and movies the only kind of movies i don't really care for is splatter horror movies.i like to role play and age play online i mostly end up taking on a care giver roll. i am a daddy for two very sweetie ab girls right now.i have been into diapers so to speak for as long as i can remember. i cant really think of much else to tell about my self at the moment. but like i said in my first post feel free to ask any questions you have or if any one would like to chat feel free to replay to this post or pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back