Not open for further replies.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Okay it is that time of year lol! I wanna know which phone you would buy this year? I myself have the Samsung galaxy note 4 so i will get the Samsung galaxy note 5 this year. Which one will you get?

Will likely wait till the s8 or soemthing. s4 still has a lotta life left in it.

FluffyFluffers said:
Will likely wait till the s8 or soemthing. s4 still has a lotta life left in it.

Very nice man! Ever since i switched to the note series i aint going back lol!

I wish they would take the s series seriously, the hard drive space is too low and they keep saying they are releasing a larger capacity, then they never do. I need at least 32gb. I tried the HTC One M8. I don't hate it, but I don't like it all the much. There's a lot of things they've skipped over, especially the screen. The sensors are too big and is bad for gaming. The speaker sound better than most but the volume is to low.

I think I'll switch to the note series once I can get around to upgrading.

I got the LG Access LTE. Now it has the LG quick remote for every TV in the house.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
I wish they would take the s series seriously, the hard drive space is too low and they keep saying they are releasing a larger capacity, then they never do. I need at least 32gb. I tried the HTC One M8. I don't hate it, but I don't like it all the much. There's a lot of things they've skipped over, especially the screen. The sensors are too big and is bad for gaming. The speaker sound better than most but the volume is to low.

I think I'll switch to the note series once I can get around to upgrading.
If you get the note 4 you will not regret it wonderful phone

- - - Updated - - -

BordercollieTrigger said:
Well i now love my new Note 4 so useful but for me ill wait to update to 5.0 i want bugs to be fixed first.

I am in the same boat lol cant wait for the update!

- - - Updated - - -

Fascinating said:
I got the LG Access LTE. Now it has the LG quick remote for every TV in the house.

That is a great feature mommy

BordercollieTrigger said:
I used to own a S1 galaxy so advanced the note 4 compared to the S1.

That you did! Lol i used to own the s3 and s4 never again will i own a s series again. The only thing i wish the note series would get that the s5 has is the water resistance feature i would love that on the note 5 if they decided to do that ah oh well guess they cant with the s pen

We have an older Galaxy tab and I had the Galaxy Proclaim last year. They are awesome. I still like the tab better than the other newer tablets, but I sell the Tab S at work and it has some awesome new features.

Fascinating said:
We have an older Galaxy tab and I had the Galaxy Proclaim last year. They are awesome. I still like the tab better than the other newer tablets, but I sell the Tab S at work and it has some awesome new features.

I need a tap i have a laptop and it sucks every laptop i get is slow and does not last me long wast of hundreds of dollars

I love my laptop. It ia 10.1" but I am glad I got the protection plan. Tablets just do not do well with 2,000 books installed on them. I think I have 2,400-2,500 on my laptop right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back