Thread: Why wear any other Diaper?

Misatoismywaifu

Default Why wear any other Diaper?

Bambino Diapers,ABUs, Abenas etc why wear any other Diaper if money and discreetness aren't an issue? I just don't understand why so many would buy a lesser quality diaper.

I like having a variety available because my reasons for wearing aren't always the same. I keep my closet stocked with diapers from Depends Protection with Tabs up to Bambino Bellissimos and between. Each one suits my needs at the time I pick it.

First, both money and discreetness are issues. Bambinos and ABU diapers are noisy and often bulky, plus they cost more than store brand or mail order from larger scale companies.

Second, fit makes a big difference for some people. For example, I find within bambinos that their regular diaper fits me better than the bellisimo, even though both have the same sizing chart. Others may need smalls, or find a different thickness, cut, or tape setup is more comfortable for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Duality View Post
    Bambino Diapers,ABUs, Abenas etc why wear any other Diaper if money and discreetness aren't an issue? I just don't understand why so many would buy a lesser quality diaper.
    Because many people love different kinds of diapers to try. I would not want to buy the same diaper over and over. I went from M4's to Bellissimo's and I live with my mom.

Some people love M4's rather than Dry 24/7, it's the concept of new things and favorites whether you love bellissimo's or Depends. Everything is different and everyone has their own taste.

Misatoismywaifu

Ah, I see. Appreciate it guys.

Well, for me they are too absorbent and have too much capacity. I like the feeling of being wet but it takes a lot to get these high-capacity diapers into that state. When they are wet they are of course really heavy which I find to be another drawback. I do have some of these diapers and enjoy wearing them sometimes, especially when I absolutely don't want any leaks. But when time is limited - as it often is - I prefer something I can get wet quickly. For this reason I really do like Depend Protection with Tabs.

For myself, its mostly just because I like to have something cheap on hand for when I can't really justify putting on a more expensive diaper like bambino/ dry 24/7 etc.

With cheapo diapers, I can comfortably put one on for just an hour or two, wear it around a bit, and toss it without feeling guilty about throwing away something like, say..a bellissimo.