Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Northshore supreme issues

Default Northshore supreme issues

Has anyone noticed that the padding is over to far on the side and almost covering the leg gathers. I ordered a package of them and I noticed this. It makes it tight around the leg on one side and loose on the other

Perhaps you're taping them unevenly? If this is a reoccurring issue, you may have received a bad batch. I'd contact their support line and discuss possible fixes.

I will take pics of them later. But I will call them tomorrow

I use Northshore supreme diapers because they are one of favorites. I noticed that it's harder to get them fitted right which is not a problem with me. I think it's technically a tapping issue but that is not me blaming you. Those diapers are worth it but only if you can fit yourself really well. I can do that because I have a insane amount of coordination for that. At any rate they are worth the effort because those diapers are really good for people who are still active. I can even play a football game in one of those and expect the diaper to do it's job.

As u can see on the right side, u cant see the leg gathers and the left side u can. The left side has about 3" and the right has 2". The padding is out of allinement. Has anyone else noticed this or an I being to picky

I've noticed it. It hasn't caused major leaking problems for me. Send them an email with the photos so they're aware of the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter1070 View Post
    As u can see on the right side, u cant see the leg gathers and the left side u can. The left side has about 3" and the right has 2". The padding is out of allinement. Has anyone else noticed this or an I being to picky
    Nope your not being to picky. That is in fact a factory defect. I would file a formal complaint with them if that padding is out of alignment because there's going to be no way to get fitted properly with that kind of a issue.

Padding alignment isn't the complete issue to your leaking at the leg there. It appears to me in you pictures that the elastic gathers for the leg openings are missing on the right hand side. Those would, in fact, run right along the edge of where the padding is mislaid. You've got a factory defect. Notify them politely and you should be taken care of no problem. There used to be a representative that lurked around here that would respond to these things… Keep us informed on how they handle it! They have a great product, don't let this discourage you.

I called today and they were very nice. They are sending me a replacement package and wanted me to tell them how the replacements looked. Thank for everyone's feedback