• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hey everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

grsmtabdl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
hey everyone im just a normal straight guy who has been an abdl for most of my life, im 21 going on 22 pretty soon. i have a girlfriend who ive been with for over a year, she doesnt know im an abdl but i hope she one day discovers her abdl side too, im a mellow guy who enjoys very simple thing like walks on the beach, nature, music, and many more.

Hey grsmtabdl - welcome! That's an interesting name - what does it mean? Are you from NorCal or SoCal? Remember we are a support group so if you need help dealing with a non-dl girlfriend (a common theme) we're here to help!

socal lol i came up with my username because grossmont college is a college i attended for a short period of time after highschool and yes im going to be keeping up with more support threads thank you :)

You're welcome! :)

grsmtabdl said:
hey everyone im just a normal straight guy who has been an abdl for most of my life, im 21 going on 22 pretty soon. i have a girlfriend who ive been with for over a year, she doesnt know im an abdl but i hope she one day discovers her abdl side too, im a mellow guy who enjoys very simple thing like walks on the beach, nature, music, and many more.

I'm 21 and like music too, Welcome to adisc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back