Thread: Well, I did it.....

Default Well, I did it.....

Hello, I'll cut to the Chase, yesterday was a pretty stressful day in so many respects, but the end was pretty good, mostly, because I put on a diaper for THE FIRST-TIME-EVER!!!!!! 😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸 I know I'm shouting but still I'm pretty happy that I did, anyway it was a homemade towel diaper, basied on instructions I got from you guys and it felt bulky and mabie, a bit big, but I loved it, and no I didn't pee in it, due to the fact that these are my grandmothers towels, but still, It was nice, and I would do it again, so anyway thanks, and I really appreciate the help.

Well, probably not your FIRST time ever, but I get it =P congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Mawile View Post
    Well, probably not your FIRST time ever, but I get it =P congrats!
    Definitely not, of course I wore diapers when I was younger but thanks.

Well done...of course I still have lots of early memories of first diapers. haha, well quite a few experimental models, but I was pretty young. Even still, I know that exhilarating feeling... heck I still get that a squillion diapers later. Hope it always stays this amazing for you.

Congrats and welcome, I too am a relative newbie - actually reading this board on my pad, watching cartoons, drinking hot chocolate, wearing my jumpin jammerz and a Bambino Bellissimo, what a Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Well done...of course I still have lots of early memories of first diapers. haha, well quite a few experimental models, but I was pretty young. Even still, I know that exhilarating feeling... heck I still get that a squillion diapers later. Hope it always stays this amazing for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Layne0033 View Post
    Congrats and welcome, I too am a relative newbie - actually reading this board on my pad, watching cartoons, drinking hot chocolate, wearing my jumpin jammerz and a Bambino Bellissimo, what a Saturday.
    Thanks for that, and I hope so too, to be honest I can't believe I did it after all these years, but I'm glad I did, also, it put me in a good mood, oh and osbub, me too 😺😺😺😺😺😺
    Last edited by KittyninjaW; 07-Feb-2015 at 14:32. Reason: needs more emojis