Thread: Nik diaper lover

Nik92

Default Nik diaper lover

Hello, my name is Nikola but you can call me Nik, I am 23 years old and I am diaper lover. It all started 5 years ago. When I was looking something on internet, can't remember what, I found site hot diaper girls. When I saw that people wear diapers and love it, I remembered that I had a strange feeling when ever I see diapers, and I knew that I am dl too. I bought first diapers after a year, when I went to college and it was Pampers size 5. After that I didn't buy more diapers, but I was exploring about dl. I had some straggler about am I dl and is it ok. And about month ago I bought the second pack of diapers and I accept that I am dl. Sorry for my grammar, my English isn't very good, hope that you understand my story.

Hi Nik92, and welcome to ADISC. I'm one ages with you. I start the ABDL life recently. I write you are DL. What pampers diaper are you use? I'm just curious. Have fun

Nik92

Well, 4 years ago I wore pampers active baby size 5, secound time same only size 6, I can fit in.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik92 View Post
    Hello, my name is Nikola but you can call me Nik, I am 23 years old and I am diaper lover. It all started 5 years ago. When I was looking something on internet, can't remember what, I found site hot diaper girls. When I saw that people wear diapers and love it, I remembered that I had a strange feeling when ever I see diapers, and I knew that I am dl too. I bought first diapers after a year, when I went to college and it was Pampers size 5. After that I didn't buy more diapers, but I was exploring about dl. I had some straggler about am I dl and is it ok. And about month ago I bought the second pack of diapers and I accept that I am dl. Sorry for my grammar, my English isn't very good, hope that you understand my story.
    Hello, Nik92. Welcome!
    It's good that you've learned to accept this part of you, it's not always an easy thing to accept for some people, I'm still working on it myself.

Can you tell as anything else about yourself? For example, favorite TV shows, or music?

Nik92

Hi RDBrony
    Anything else about me, hmmmmm
    Well, I stady law, go to gym, love to read, don't watch Tv for last 3 years because I said to myself it's better to read one book then to watch TV.....