Thread: Thought I'd say hello

Default Thought I'd say hello

Hello, pretty new here. Don't know all too much about this "world" but thought I'd enlighten myself a bit. I have a few friends and a family member who are AB/DL so I thought this forum would help me get a little more insight than what they have shared with me. Thanks

Hello lilmiss and welcome to the group.

This is definitely a good spot to find out all kinds of information on the world of ABDL and IC.

So that we may get to know you better would you please take a moment to tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hello lilmiss and welcome to the group.

This is definitely a good spot to find out all kinds of information on the world of ABDL and IC.

So that we may get to know you better would you please take a moment to tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.
    Sorry, I wasn't really sure what to say. I'm not really all that good at talking about myself. But I am 26 and from Alberta. Some of my hobbies include reading, writing, crafting, watching movies and listening to music.

Welcome to ADISC! Nice username, I have a ferret by that name =P do you have any pets? :3

Quote Originally Posted by Mawile View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! Nice username, I have a ferret by that name =P do you have any pets? :3
    Lol that's awesome! It took me a bit.to think of what to call myself. But I'm pretty short and a girl. So I figured it would work. And as for pets I have a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by lilmiss View Post
    Lol that's awesome! It took me a bit.to think of what to call myself. But I'm pretty short and a girl. So I figured it would work. And as for pets I have a dog.
    Ah cool I have a dog, a cat, five ferrets, and two sugar gliders. And my roommate has 4 cats. So yeah lots of pets here :3

Quote Originally Posted by Mawile View Post
    Ah cool I have a dog, a cat, five ferrets, and two sugar gliders. And my roommate has 4 cats. So yeah lots of pets here :3
    Wow! That's a lot of pets. I saw some sugar gliders the other day at the pet store. They are the cutest things ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by lilmiss View Post
    Hello, pretty new here. Don't know all too much about this "world" but thought I'd enlighten myself a bit. I have a few friends and a family member who are AB/DL so I thought this forum would help me get a little more insight than what they have shared with me. Thanks
    Hello lilmiss. Welcome!
    There is a lot of helpful information here, and a lot of friendly people that can help answer any questions you may have.