ComfiCare sizing question/advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggg25

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I‘m trying to figure out whether Comficare medium or large would be a better fit for me before I order. My waste size is approx. 98cm. Medium is supposed to fit 70-100cm and large 100-150cm. I‘m reading that medium is on the smaller size and can hardly reach the upper limit. Therefore with a 98cm waste should I go for medium or large?

All info appreciated
Thanks

what size of other brands of diaper do you wear ? I am in the same boat you are, I fit a M4 but most other brands its a L , and there to big , the dry 24/7 fits a bit larger then any other I've tried , can u get a sample ? I did and glad I did lol

After converting your waist size to inches I see that your exactly the same as me. When I tried Comficare recently I brought medium and large as I like to wear medium in the daytime and large at night.

However the mediums run a lot smaller than many other brands and don't fit me very well at all, the top tapes sit resonably good but the bottoms sit right on the edge and are very tight.

Defiantly go for the large!

Monkeypuzzler said:
After converting your waist size to inches I see that your exactly the same as me. When I tried Comficare recently I brought medium and large as I like to wear medium in the daytime and large at night.

However the mediums run a lot smaller than many other brands and don't fit me very well at all, the top tapes sit resonably good but the bottoms sit right on the edge and are very tight.

Defiantly go for the large!

I confirm this ! Monkepuzzler is right. I have the same problem with the medium size. The diaper is great but given the fact that it can bulk quite a bit, this leads to a very tight fit on your legs, which is pretty uncomfortable.

Go for Large /o/

Thanks guys, I'll go for the large.

I'm about your waist size also, and I have both the medium and the large on-hand. I've worn quite a few of both. I'm basically right at the edge on size. The medium do fit and can be taped up, but the lowers only make it to the front with about 1/2 inch of overlap on the wings before applying the tape, so it's pretty close. For my waist, the top tapes end about 1" out from where the leak guards anchor. (that's my aiming point on these diapers) The larges only move this point in one inch on each side, but they provide several inches of overlap on each side on the lower wings.

Given that they are the same cost per diaper, I'd say go with the large for now. They'll work fine for you. Some diapers don't do well when you oversize them, but these are high capacity and wick pretty fast so you shouldn't have problems with leaks if it fits a bit large on you. I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back