Thread: date

Default date

Well the same stigma asking a girl out on a date. My question is how to set up for the best way to ask with the best results. Ive known this girl since middle school. So we do have history. She goes to college. 150 miles away. But she comes back during spring break so i have roughly A month to win her over i just need help with being suddle but not to come on to strong.

Just freakin' ask her. Dating isn't some game where there's right moves you can make so as to manipulate other people to fall in love with you. You either work or you don't. But just ask her cause you'll never know if it would work or not unless you give it a shot.

Imnot playing a game and i know its not a game

I think AshleyAshes is right. Guys often think that there must be a great line, like pick up lines, used to get a date. Not being a girl I can't speak for them, but I think in most cases, girls hate obvious pick up lines. So that being said, yeah, I would just ask her. I was never too savvy, so I just asked point blank. They either said yes or no, but at least I had my answer. To be honest, by the time I got to college, I had girls asking me out, but by then, I had a boy friend. I'm complicated....sigh.

After college I moved 400 miles away and restarted my life. I joined an older church youth group that had a number of girls in it. I think my future wife asked me out the first time, but we just started going out to eat, going places like the mall and movies, and one thing led to another, which included marriage. It all was very natural, and I think that's the direction you should go. Just keep it comfortable and natural.

Yeah, just think of something fun and casual to go and do, and then ask her if she'd like to do it with you. Wait... Well, you know what I mean.

But don't put all your eggs in one basket, as they say. Yes, you've known her for a long time, but on the other hand, you've known her for a long time. (in drill sergeant voice) What took you so long, boy?!

Also, start saving up gas money in case things work out, because new relationships need constant attention. And 150 miles is no excuse!!

Be straight forward and have confidence. Girls like guys who are confident. And if you dance around asking her she is likely to get annoyed. At least I do.