Thread: question

Default question

I enjoy feeling very warm and wet when I pee in a diaper....which one would be best for this? how about tranquility? abena m4? suggestions? I am thinking thinner would be better....

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyqwerty View Post
    I enjoy feeling very warm and wet when I pee in a diaper....which one would be best for this? how about tranquility? abena m4? suggestions? I am thinking thinner would be better....
    Well, you'd feel it in any diaper you'd use. But over time it'll cool off some. If you enjoy the wet feeling, you might try a thinner diaper that doesn't have the high absorbency found in some of the premium brands.

But basically all will allow you to feel the warmth for awhile

Most any diaper will give that sensation when full to right before the leaking point. ATNs get thick and squishie, Seni, Northshore, 24/7 and their like wick away the fluid leaving you feeling drier. Pulp heavy diapers like M-4 and molicare will leave you feeling wetter and cheep ones like Assurance will be soggy after only one good pee.

If you really want to feel wet, go to cloth diapers and plastic pants.

The warmness and wetness feels the same to me in every diaper I have put on the only difference was the amount due to the difference in the thickness of the diapers. For me the more the better so I like thickness and the best diaper that works for me is Abena M4. But if your looking for thinner a store brand could work for you.