Do you call your "stuff" by a different name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitterdafoxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
First off, get your heads out of the gutter, I mean adult baby paraphanalia, not anything below the belt:laugh:. Personally, I'm a bit different in most of my naming patterns, here's a brief list of names and what they correspond with:

Nukkie= Pacifier
KitPants= Diaper
Baba= Bottle
Snoogans= Food
Pawsies= Paws

...And so on and so fourth, its a pretty odd mixture of names for everyday objects, but I find it to be quite cute.

Well I came out of the diaper closet recently, so now I call my stuff "unmentionables"

Padding = diaper
Nuk = pacifier
Paci = pacifier
For me

I swear that I never used the word "pacifier" before discovering the ABDL community. It was always "soother". I've been converted though 'cause "paci" is super easy to say and doesn't have any difficult r's.

I call my bottle: baba
Sometimes I'll call my diapers, dipies, and my Baby Pants training pants, diaper panties.

Oh, and I call my penis, H. & R. Puff n' Stuff. ....... Okay, just kidding, but the show name was used on another thread and it struck me as funny, calling your junk, H. & R. Puff n' Stuff......teehee. (snickers)

bottle- bub
pacifier- suck, soothie
diaper- diapy

Well, diapers are actually below the belt. :p

Cuddle Pants = Diaper
Padding = Diaper
Paci = Pacifier
Footies = Footed Sleeper
Bottle = Bottle
Faithfully = Favorite Bottle

Yeah, my list is kind of boring.

dogboy said:
Sometimes I'll call my diapers, dipies, and my Baby Pants training pants, diaper panties.

Oh, and I call my penis, H. & R. Puff n' Stuff. ....... Okay, just kidding, but the show name was used on another thread and it struck me as funny, calling your junk, H. & R. Puff n' Stuff......teehee. (snickers)

OMG! I am dying from laughing over here, I hope I don't wake the house up!

Do you call your "stuff" by a different name?

dogboy said:

This made me lol too.
Here's my response

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423306959.730835.jpg

"I know what you're asking yourself and the answer is yes. I have a nick name for my penis. Its called the Octagon, but I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang."

I sometimes use nicknames for fun and convenience but not always.

Pacifier = paci/Nuk/soother/dummie

Diaper = padding

Stuffed animal = plushie (although I guess this wouldn't necessarily be considered a nickname)

I dont really do much AB stuff anymore, about all I got for that is my Raichu onesie and thats exactly what I call it. As for diapers, I refer to them as "the thing" with my gf to keep discreet. But she calls them "potato chips" because she gets paranoid when she can hear the crinkling (she doesnt want our roommate to know, personally idgaf and even if I did our roommate is ALWAYS drunk or high and so she wouldn't question it even if she noticed =P)

Mawile said:
I dont really do much AB stuff anymore, about all I got for that is my Raichu onesie and thats exactly what I call it. As for diapers, I refer to them as "the thing" with my gf to keep discreet. But she calls them "potato chips" because she gets paranoid when she can hear the crinkling (she doesnt want our roommate to know, personally idgaf and even if I did our roommate is ALWAYS drunk or high and so she wouldn't question it even if she noticed =P)

Is your roommate named Jay and or Silent Bob :p?

My wife calls my pacifier a "binkie".

Diapee=diapers
Paic=pacifier
Baba=bottle

Diaper is padding
Pacifier is paci
People are squiggles

I'm so creative. XD

oh's i got some names x3

Kitpants= Diapers (omg OP you too? xD)
Big Kit Pants = Undies
Paci = Pacifier
Baba = Bottle

oh and one more

Achieldan Rex = bossy/Bratty Babbehs & Cubs that are heavily padded

Infinitas said:
oh's i got some names x3

Kitpants= Diapers (omg OP you too? xD)
Big Kit Pants = Undies
Paci = Pacifier
Baba = Bottle

oh and one more

Achieldan Rex = bossy/Bratty Babbehs & Cubs that are heavily padded

Yep, me and you are the only two people on here that call them kit pants.

bobbyboy said:
My wife calls my pacifier a "binkie".
I was starting to wonder if my boyfriend and I are the only ones who say "binkie"

Well, a councilor my wife and I were seeing years ago suggested we used a different name for diapers to make it easier to talk about. He suggested 'special underpants'. Honestly, I was more embarrassed saying special underpants than I ever was saying the word diaper. Needless to say it didn't work out with that guy. Other than that, don't really have any other words - other than the obvious ones.

so much stuff about diapers o3o.

*grabs a stack of diapers an shuffles em like a deck of cards* ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back