So, what are some of the little details or simple things in life that you just love? Here's a few I thought of off the top of my head. I've kept this to things I enjoy as an adult, as I've discussed my favourite things as an AB in threads before...
- Wearing a favourite T-shirt on a sunny day
- Curling up on the sofa to watch TV when it's raining/snowing outside
- The first sip of a cold beer after a long day
- My cat nuzzling up to me when he first sees me in a morning
- Walking into a packed football ground, hearing the atmosphere and seeing the pitch
- Takeaway curry. Usually accompanied by watching a quiz show
- Laughing over random old memories with friends