Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings everyone

Default Greetings everyone

Hello everyone.

Here's a few basics about myself. I'm in my 20s, and am a fan of MLP, Doctor Who, and Top Gear. Other interests of mine are, baseball, and photography. I also like cars.

I consider myself to be exclusively a DL, I don't really get into the AB aspects personally. I've had an interest in diapers for years, but only recently have I been able to actually explore any of this, and wear them. It was definitely a confusing time when I first discovered these desires, but I'm glad to learn that I'm not alone in this.

I've been thinking about creating an account here for awhile now, and finally decided to join up. I mainly wanted to make an account, so I could talk with other people who share some of these interests, and contribute what I can to the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by RDBrony View Post
    Hello everyone.

Here's a few basics about myself. I'm in my 20s, and am a fan of MLP, Doctor Who, and Top Gear. Other interests of mine are, baseball, and photography. I also like cars.

I consider myself to be exclusively a DL, I don't really get into the AB aspects personally. I've had an interest in diapers for years, but only recently have I been able to actually explore any of this, and wear them. It was definitely a confusing time when I first discovered these desires, but I'm glad to learn that I'm not alone in this.

I've been thinking about creating an account here for awhile now, and finally decided to join up. I mainly wanted to make an account, so I could talk with other people who share some of these interests, and contribute what I can to the forums.
    Hello there RDBrony and welcome to the site! You seem like an interesting person! Maybe sometime you could take some neat pictures specifically to share with ADISC, and we could see some of your handiwork! That would super cool!

I hope you have a bunch of fun here! We are an all around awesome support group full of fun times, interesting discussion, and full of amazing people. It's always a pleasure to welcome another into the fold. You definitely don't have to get into the AB side of things to get in on the fun around here! The definite main big thing is that you are absolutely not alone!

I see that your favorite pony is (probably) Rainbow Dash, but what about your favorite Doctor?

Hello RDBrony and welcome to the group.

This is a very good introduction.

No you definitely are not alone, and I am sure that you will have no problem finding people to talk to.

Again welcome to the group.

Thank you for the welcome, gigglemuffinz! Hm, that could be fun, I'll consider it.

I'm sure I will, I look forward to joining the fun, and getting to know people here a bit more.

Eeyup, Rainbow Dash is my favorite pony. My favorite is the 10th Doctor, I think David Tennant did a fantastic job with the role.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hello RDBrony and welcome to the group.

This is a very good introduction.

No you definitely are not alone, and I am sure that you will have no problem finding people to talk to.

Again welcome to the group.
    Thank you for the welcome, egor.

I read over the cheat sheet sticky before posting my introduction, I wanted to make a good impression.

Quote Originally Posted by RDBrony View Post
    Hello everyone.

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllcome to ADISC Rainbow Dash, in the left corner who weighs 25 pounds!

On the right corner which weighs 1 point, ADISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSC who welcomes you to this website!

I am your welcoming host, Sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiivyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy y!

Welcome to ADISC.
    Last edited by Snivy; 05-Feb-2015 at 23:47. Reason: Spelling & Grammar

Welcome RDBrony! I'm in my 20's too and hope ADISC will help you as much as it helped me! Yould find many wonderful people here! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Paddedwolf View Post
    Welcome RDBrony! I'm in my 20's too and hope ADISC will help you as much as it helped me! Yould find many wonderful people here! :3
    Thank you for the welcome, Paddedwolf! It's a pleasure to meet you. Indeed, I'm glad I decided to join up.

Ah, David Tennant! Definitely a great Doctor. I'm personally a fan of Eccleston's Ninth Doctor, but pretty much as long as you didn't say the War Doctor you're alright!

If you were to fill your six-car fantasy garage, what six cars do you put in it?

I'm not in my 20s anymore, but I like Doctor Who and Top Gear, but in any case, welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDragonAurkarm View Post
    Ah, David Tennant! Definitely a great Doctor. I'm personally a fan of Eccleston's Ninth Doctor, but pretty much as long as you didn't say the War Doctor you're alright!

If you were to fill your six-car fantasy garage, what six cars do you put in it?

I'm not in my 20s anymore, but I like Doctor Who and Top Gear, but in any case, welcome!
    Indeed, I'm a fan of Christopher Eccleston's Doctor as well.

Hm, there's a lot of choices out there, but I suppose I'd take a DeLorean, a 60s vintage Mercedes 300 SL, a 1985 Toyota Pickup, (Like Back to the Future) a Mercedes G63 AMG 6x6, because why not, a McLaren MP4-12C, and a Mercedes-AMG GT S. Would be one cool garage to have, that's for sure.

So I see, thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome to ADISC

I'm also into ponies and photography; nice to meet you.

Rainbow Dash is best pony!