Status
Not open for further replies.

APersonThatIsAHuman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hey, everyone.

I know I'm a DL, but I'm not an AB, I like watching children's cartoons, such as Pokemon, Adventure Time, Ben 10, I also like coloring books and action figures.

I like being looked after. I heard that this would be referred to as being a "little" but I'm not sure.

Could anyone tell me what this is if you know?

Thank you.

I'd say you are still a little, but probably more of an incontinent kid. Adult child? I don't think there is a good way of explaining that one aside from saying you are a little. The titles don't really matter that much unless you are trying to explain it to someone, and really you can decide what it is that you call yourself. A little probably covers it best because it really includes ages up to but not including teens I would say. The other term you could use is ageplayer.

That qualifies as a little. Doing things that seem to be 'immature' to other outside of the fetish/frame-of-mind/regression age of a child probably somewhere between ages 5 and 8(?) with incontinence is what I'd say you are.

Internet said:
That qualifies as a little. Doing things that seem to be 'immature' to other outside of the fetish/frame-of-mind/regression age of a child probably somewhere between ages 5 and 8(?) with incontinence is what I'd say you are.

Yes, I like to act between the age of 5-8, not 100%, I like to sleep with teddy bears, I suppose most people at that age still do it, and I like being taken care of, e.g being put to bed, getting my diaper changed. As with the being put to bed thing, most people at that age probably like it too.

I'm the exact same way and I just think of myself as a little. I don't think labels matter much unless you're trying to explain yourself but little works.

I like watching cartoons, coloring, doin puzzles and playing games. Sometimes I also like having a bottle and watching baby shows. I feel like I'm about kindergarten age and I'm a little, if that helps you at all.

A little can act like a toddler and still wear diapers but also watch kid shows like pokemon and such (This classify's me)

Babyfur is people who act like little animals and also roleplays with other babyfurs (This classify's me)

Diaper Lover is a user who is strictly in love with diapers (can also fill the spot for sexual desires for diapers) (this...classify's me as well :sweatdrop:)

If you are most of these, then your identity is sealed. If you want a better definition of the groups, visit here: http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Babyfur

More specifically,

babyfur said:
Used to describe the group as a whole, however, specifically it refers to someone who roleplays as younger characters—up to the human equivalent of toddler age. Baby paraphernalia is likely to be involved for this group and roleplay speech is often either in gibberish or very basic speech.

diaperfur said:
This is a person who roleplays as an adult character who still either requires or chooses to wear diapers. Role played speech and actions are consistent with an adult. The person may also roleplay an adult character who has mentally regressed back to a younger state, but still has an adult physical form.

As for your ability to think your not an AB, it's this

Adult Baby said:
A person that enjoys regressing back to being a baby. Beyond regressing using physical or environmental changes (such as diapers, clothing, and settings), they also mentally regress, taking the mentality of a baby. These are the equivalent to 'babyfurs' or 'lilfurs' when crossed with furry. Teenagers who are Adult Babies will sometimes refer to themselves as Teen Babies (TBs).

Diaper Lover said:
A person feels a strong desire to wear or use diapers, usually without physiological necessity. These people, unlike AB's, will usually not regress physically (adopting a baby form) or mentally. These tend to be the equivalent of 'diaperfurs' in the babyfur community. For some DLs, but not all of them, there is a fetish connection to the diapers. They will sometimes take the submissive role to a carer in sexual play, and the carer will take a dominant role.

It's ok if you don't know your identity right off the bat. When I joined ADISC, I thought or sure of that I was just a strict DL but actually enjoyed better roles as roleplaying with other cubs and feeling like I was 5 or 6 years old when I am really 19 (really helps with college since it reduces stress upon me) It took me 2 years and 2 months to figure out I was a BF/DL rather than an AB/DL with a little side attached to me, it was a long battle after trying to,

1) Get rid of it as it had nothing to do with me

to

2) Let it wellow inside and experiment as much as possible.

I'd say the simple answer is that you're a Little. I'd say the most accurate answer is that you're you.

Whilst I think that distinctions like AB/Little/DL can be useful, there's no requirement to pigeonhole yourself into a narrow category. We all enjoy certain aspects of ABDL, and have less interest in other facets, but I think each of us is unique and essentially uncategorizable in our littleness, just as we are in our adultness.

As a thing, you can be an adult who likes action figures, cartoons, and coloring books. A really important thing to mention.

You don't have to be a Little if you don't want to be. If you want me to tell you that I think you might have fun in the Little world, I think you might! But you aren't anything you don't want to be. You are you. Okay?

Snivy said:
A little can act like a toddler and still wear diapers but also watch kid shows like pokemon and such (This classify's me)

Babyfur is people who act like little animals and also roleplays with other babyfurs (This classify's me)

Diaper Lover is a user who is strictly in love with diapers (can also fill the spot for sexual desires for diapers) (this...classify's me as well :sweatdrop:)

If you are most of these, then your identity is sealed. If you want a better definition of the groups, visit here: http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Babyfur

More specifically,

As for your ability to think your not an AB, it's this

It's ok if you don't know your identity right off the bat. When I joined ADISC, I thought or sure of that I was just a strict DL but actually enjoyed better roles as roleplaying with other cubs and feeling like I was 5 or 6 years old when I am really 19 (really helps with college since it reduces stress upon me) It took me 2 years and 2 months to figure out I was a BF/DL rather than an AB/DL with a little side attached to me, it was a long battle after trying to,

1) Get rid of it as it had nothing to do with me

to

2) Let it wellow inside and experiment as much as possible.

I don't like to act as a toddler, more of age 5-8, All though I do like being looked after and sleeping with teddy bear's.

It's no concern of mine what you go with but from where I sit, nothing you have described puts you outside my definition of an AB. I'm happy to call people what they want but I don't see this as some new, previously uncovered territory.

Huh? I was quoted twice and you removed the msg's?

- - - Updated - - -

APersonThatIsAHuman said:

You quoted me "twice" and your msg's are gone, unless you tried to link me something.

These really are just titles so they only have the power you give them. But it is nice to be able to define things none the less.

I feel very similarly to you in regards to my ABDL side. I'm mostly a DL but enjoy some "childish" or "immature" activities, such as cartoons, plushies, pajamas, etc. I also enjoy using my pacifier and being taken care of. When I wear and/or am enjoying these activities I do consider it "regression" time.

Personally, I consider AB a blanket term that encompasses any activity/mind set that involve regressing to a younger age, even if it's not necessarily regressing to a "baby" behavior or mindset.

From what I've heard (and based on the responses here), you could call yourself a little. But I think calling an AB a little and/or a little an AB wouldn't be inaccurate either.

I love Adventure Time and Pokemon too. I love how Bender (and Marcus from Gears of War) does the voice of Jake. I watched Ben 10 when it was new but it's been awhile. I'm curious, how do you feel about Regular Show?

From how you described yourself I would say that you are a little according to me. Only you can label yourself as a little if you want to be and if you choose not to they can be something you just enjoy doing. I didn't always label myself as a little when I started out and I did all the same things you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back