Thread: Strange New Phenomenon ( well, at least for me )

Default Strange New Phenomenon ( well, at least for me )

Hi ya, Layne here again.

I can't thank enough, those here that have suggested that I try a proper, adult sized diaper! Up until recently, I have dropped in, lurked, even occasionally donned a pull up - but after finally buying and trying a couple of cloth AIO's and even more recently some Bambino Bellissimo's - I'm giggling and wondering what took me so long.

Anyway, to this strange new experience: I have taken the opportunity to wear diapers every Sunday morning for a few weeks now. Experimenting a bit, I have found that I really love the added bulk of a thick diaper, and love it even more the wetter and bulkier it becomes.

With all that said, I have (up until yesterday) found it difficult for some reason, to actually wet. Impossible to do so, lying down or even sitting; I have had to stand and somewhat "force" myself to go.

This week I have had the opportunity to work from home; and of course decided, why not do it diapered. As it's been cold of late, I have been working in a diaper and my jumpin jammerz (oh, I could get used to this).

Now, on to yesterday; I started my day - applied baby oil to all of me that would be diapered and possibly wet, put on my footie pajamas, stuck a binkie in the little pocket on the arm and ventured first to the kitchen for coffee. Next I went to my desk and brought a bottle of water outfitted with an oversized nipple, the ones sold for those with cleft pallets. Not long before I felt the need to go potty, so I figured I'd have to at least stand - but to my surprise, I started going right there. I could feel the back of my diapee become warm and more full. As the morning went on, I didn't just find it easy to go, I found that I was just wetting before I even thought I had to.

By noon, the Bellissimo was so heavy that I was afraid that the tapes would tear, so I did stop to put on a diaper cover that fastened with velcro and did help hold up the diaper.

As the early afternoon wore on, i was forced to waddle like a toddler, and more notably, I found that not only was I wetting without effort, it was almost like a slow constant stream. It felt incredible, but unlike anything I've ever experienced. At about 3:30, i began to leak, so I did change and could not help but to,weigh the used diaper (yuck, I know) but it weighed just over 5 pounds.

Sorry for the long post - but that was really strange for me, (in a good way)

Sounds like you're having a lot of fun! I'm glad that your experiences are the kind that make you think, "Why didn't I try this before?" those are the best kinds.

Since I don't ever actually use them (your probably groaning since I've said that a million times), I usually just use a thick bath towel to double up my prefold, then some plastic pants and usually rhumba panties do the ascetic trick.

The things that cause us to have problems going is,
    One= forcing it.
    two= not trusting your diaper.

Once you know your diaper will hold without leaking that is a major breakthrough.

from that point its relax and let it flow.

Peeing while laying down will become easy with time.

I have been wearing for 45 years and i now wear 24/7.

I never get up at night i just wet my diaper and fall back to sleep.

Keep it up and you will find that you can even wear in public and wet without anyone knowing.