Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca1971

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I buy my little girl outfits on Ebay from Binkies n Bow be patient her stuff is beautiful and ypu will fall head ovwr heels when you get it, but you wait up to 8 weeks after ordering.
Leanns pretty dresses are also fantastic, little more expensive, heavier fabric and 3-4 week wait.
Both are custom made to any size and worth the money.
Btw I am 6'2. 240# and love them I have 8 dresses right now , must see if there is another outfit out there, gotta go.

rj

Oh wow, they certainly have a price tag connected to them.. but I can see that you are paying for some cute stuff.

I admit that if I was a rich little girl, this sort of dress would indeed be absolutely lovely. So I can see why you would highly recommend them.

yay another fan of Binkie&Bows.

Still not entirely sure about me being a little girl (only really just started exploring being little) but when I was looking for clothes I was like "dress, meh", which became "that's pretty", then "awwwww that's so cute" then suddenly it was "oh! I want one of those... wait... did I really just think that" So I started buying a few girly bits (tights, panties, blouse) which I have enjoyed (especially the tights).

So I spent ages looking around at different sites for AB dresses and really dislike the idea of satin for an AB, eventually I found this shop and fell in love. She got my first ever order for a dress This one.

Lovely lady with great communication, very helpful and was able to make all the alterations I wanted and when I asked to remove the 3 bows in the middle and have a sash instead she said she'd turn them into hairbows and throw them in for me.

I don't know if the prices are high or not but most sites/shops I found were around the £60+ mark for standard size dresses, I paid £75 for that dress which is totally custom (bodice length and girth, skirt length, sleeve length, added sash etc.) and that includes £20 shipping charge so £55 for a custom tailored dress doesn't seem to bad.

Can't wait for it to arrive she said end of feb - early march, Now I just have to find some matching socks, I'm thinking these.

I picked up a princess one at Target, size 12 little girl and it is quite nice. Nighties can be real stretchy. I only altered the sleeve slot a little. I had another one that was too tight, but this one works.

Belarin said:
yay another fan of Binkie&Bows.

Still not entirely sure about me being a little girl (only really just started exploring being little) but when I was looking for clothes I was like "dress, meh", which became "that's pretty", then "awwwww that's so cute" then suddenly it was "oh! I want one of those... wait... did I really just think that" So I started buying a few girly bits (tights, panties, blouse) which I have enjoyed (especially the tights).

So I spent ages looking around at different sites for AB dresses and really dislike the idea of satin for an AB, eventually I found this shop and fell in love. She got my first ever order for a dress This one.

Lovely lady with great communication, very helpful and was able to make all the alterations I wanted and when I asked to remove the 3 bows in the middle and have a sash instead she said she'd turn them into hairbows and throw them in for me.

I don't know if the prices are high or not but most sites/shops I found were around the £60+ mark for standard size dresses, I paid £75 for that dress which is totally custom (bodice length and girth, skirt length, sleeve length, added sash etc.) and that includes £20 shipping charge so £55 for a custom tailored dress doesn't seem to bad.

Can't wait for it to arrive she said end of feb - early march, Now I just have to find some matching socks, I'm thinking these.

Holy crap, but she does some gorgeous stuff.

So much I want to have and wear!!

Great resource I love the Binkies n Bows style! The prices really aren't bad either. I also have mixed feelings about satin in AB play, it's alright when I want to feel pretty but I wouldn't want to play in it.

I spent a small fortune at Cosy N Dry a long time ago. Most of my new stuff has either been gifts from friends or from the juniors section of Target since I can fit 14/16 stuff comfortably. Also Modcloth occasionally has cute stuff on closeout. I have a bunch of off the rack skirtalls from various places. My latest acquisition http://imgur.com/a/AM2GY

Edit to add the other dress I got. Which is really comfy to wear right now ^.^ http://imgur.com/a/XvxGS

Last edited:
I bought a couple myself, the first of which I sold on ebay, the second, I've tried on twice. Not sure I'm comfortable as a sissy, even though for some reason I am intrigued by the idea. I do agree, cotton makes a much better play dress.

all very pretty indeed makes me want to go home and get dressed up but right now I'm at work.

rj

Such cute outfits. Love the one from Toy fun.

I have a nice pink dress conning from Bunnies. Can't wait!

Rebecca1971 said:
I buy my little girl outfits on Ebay from Binkies n Bow be patient her stuff is beautiful and ypu will fall head ovwr heels when you get it, but you wait up to 8 weeks after ordering.
Leanns pretty dresses are also fantastic, little more expensive, heavier fabric and 3-4 week wait.
Both are custom made to any size and worth the money.
Btw I am 6'2. 240# and love them I have 8 dresses right now , must see if there is another outfit out there, gotta go.

rj
I looked several times at her ebay stuff and, if I was rich, I'd buy a lot of it admitingly... :blushie:

Last edited:
my dress finally arrived from binkies n bows, her orders were delayed a few weeks due to family emergency (she sent a very appologetic mail) but it's here and fits wonderfully and because I was very patient and understanding about the delay she included a matching pair of frilly panties I'm so happy this weekend.

One of the best dressmakers out there is Annemarie, just google annemarie's pretty dresses and you will see what i mean. I have 3 items made by her and the quality is excellent.

I made them by hand, it gives a real sort of specialness when you wear a dress you made yourself.

I just got mine too from Binkies. It is so girly! I love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back