Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cant have a girl sleep over ????

Default cant have a girl sleep over ????

this is for those who want to become IC, I always had a bed wetting problem and have been a ab/dl since i can remember . once I was old enough to be on my own I wear to bed every night if, I don't I wet 80% 0f the time before i wore most every night it was maybe 2 times a month . now if i meet someone I cant have a sleep over , girls have needs too and if you cant fulfill them you lost your chance ............ so be careful what what u wish for

Of course you can have a sleepover. People who are IC are in loving relationships all over the world. Being IC is a more common thing than you may think. Incontinence is often something that is completely not your fault and may just be faulty anatomy. Whether or not you choose to take your diaper off to 'fulfill your girl's needs' is up to you and that's a choice you need to make. Incontinence may be a difficult thing for someone to grasp if they're new or just learning about it but if you inform her/them of your issue and they accept you and everything that comes with you then they're a keeper. If not, say so long. They weren't right for you anyways.

Best of luck,
    Internet

Certainly being IC makes things more complicated and does add another layer of complication to a "stay over" but do try to give people credit. Not all girls are shallow who will be unwilling to understand your personal needs. Just be open and honest.

Perhaps lucky, but when dating years ago the few girls that knew about my bedwetting were accepting. More than anything, I think their acceptance came from my positive attitude and self-acceptance. Plus, I did everything possible to assure my nocturnal accidents didn’t impact them. Truth be known, I think a couple of my girlfriends enjoyed my vulnerability.

If your frequency went from twice a month to 80% after you started wearing every night, I’d say your wetting is more habit than a physical problem. That being the case, if you truly want to stop I suspect you’d be a good candidate for treatment. On the other side, I do not want to stop and wonder if as an AB/DL you (perhaps subconsciously) are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by babyboyd View Post
    this is for those who want to become IC, I always had a bed wetting problem and have been a ab/dl since i can remember . once I was old enough to be on my own I wear to bed every night if, I don't I wet 80% 0f the time before i wore most every night it was maybe 2 times a month . now if i meet someone I cant have a sleep over , girls have needs too and if you cant fulfill them you lost your chance ............ so be careful what what u wish for
    When it comes to relationships of any kind a healthy one includes at least tolerating (if not outright accepting) everything that person comes with in a compassionate way. That means at least tolerating the bad as well as the good in a person because good and evil are subjective and people forget that looking at things in black and white simply does not work that way. If you have bed wetting issues and some girl does not like you for that then they where not right for you. Not everyone is shallow and even someone who does not understand can still be respectful of other people's problems. I was once ignorant of trans issues once. But that never meant I would bash them for being trans because I knew enough to shut up about something I knew nothing about out of respect to people at the time. You deserve a healthy relationship and that relationship should include someone who accepts (no pun intended) that you need diapers for bed wetting issues (or because you need to regress sometimes to maintain your own mental health)if the relationship is going to be healthy in the first place.

Remember everyone has needs. If a girl can't recognize yours then the relationship is not going to be healthy. I would recommend that you start to try dating again and try to find someone right for you. When you eventually have to tell them about the diapers I would suggest doing so just before things get serious between you hypothetically because she is going to need to accept that part of you for the relationship to be healthy before things get worse for both of you. But I do recommend not mentioning the diapers on the first few dates either so you can be more comfortable with each other for that conversation.

im at the point in my life I don't want to lie, and for me beginning a relationship on a lie by saying I have a bed wetting problem even tho I do and its brought on by myself [mostly] ....When really im a big AB/DL , I recently had a date with a super pretty and cool girl after a night out we were walking to our cars and things got a little well you know , and I panicked and said k well I should get goin knowing she would have come with. needless to say that blew it but I was to scared to take that chance and yes there are thing I can do to help negate things but still ..... all im saying is you have to think about this lifestyle and the side affects can affect you until the time comes . after almost 40 years im getting more secur in who I am but a first dat is not the time to say after you n her..... say well should I diaper up or chance waking up with us in a puddle

Babyboyd,
    It sounds like you need to decide which you like more, honesty or being an AB/DL. Once you make the decision you'll know where to go from there. There are AB/DL websites specifically for dating so you could give some of those a try. If you go with honesty, which is always my policy, chances are the girl will be understanding.

Best wishes,
    Internet

Quote Originally Posted by Internet View Post
    Babyboyd,
    It sounds like you need to decide which you like more, honesty or being an AB/DL. Once you make the decision you'll know where to go from there. There are AB/DL websites specifically for dating so you could give some of those a try. If you go with honesty, which is always my policy, chances are the girl will be understanding.

Best wishes,
    Internet
    sooooo..... I have re-written this about 10 times to stay within the rules . first of all I do truly thank you for your input but, your one experience and my life experience are 2 different things, I have the benefit of a dating life longer then you have been alive. first of all the dating sites are a total scam , and second of all most girls want don't want what e you and everyone else on this site are or it wouldn't be here , we would be living happily ever after in diapers with all our girls /boys . im sorry if I offend you or the mods but the whole try the same thing everyone here has done is real old . and besides all that my original post was directed at people like you life it beautiful now but once it ends and I hope it doesn't for but chances are it will sorry to say , you have to start new but your kink and body have changed as well , what do you do then ???????
    Last edited by babyboyd; 06-Feb-2015 at 09:56. Reason: fuck up

I'd agree with Internet's first part of his or her post. It really comes down to figuring out who you really are and what will never change even if you try and then taking some risks in finding the right person. The right person will also not be perfect, just overall more accepting and better than others. That is all one can really look for as she too will come with some things you may not like as will anyone. I am also not saying she won't like your ab/dl side, but there will be some things about you she will have to accept as well.

I'm in a similar situation. Since I'm only 22 I am at that self-fish stage where I don't look in the future much as far as relationships go and I already know what I am working towards now will definitely complicate some things later, however I don't care and it makes me happy. Ab/dl is one side of me that one will have to accept as I am cannot get rid of it, though the other parts of me I can do something about if I must. And similar to you I wear a diaper to bed every night even if it's not 100% for bed wetting yet. It's definitely for an emotional aspect and to even get proper sleep now.

Well if you don't want to be dishonest you can always say "I wear diapers to bed" if for whatever reason it comes over during a sleepover. She may or may not ask. If she does, say they give you comfort and see how it goes from there. You don't necessarily have to go straight to that you wet the bed if that's not really the case.