Thread: Hey, Hey!

Red face Hey, Hey!

Hello everyone! I'm RageLad, a bit of a fan of ABDL and stuff. ^^ I'm mostly enjoy RPing infantilism and mental regression stuff, so if anyone's offering, I'd love to join the fun. ^^

Welcome RageLad! We have a lot of RPers here. What else do you like to do? Are you one of the many gamers here too?

Quote Originally Posted by RageLad View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm RageLad, a bit of a fan of ABDL and stuff. ^^ I'm mostly enjoy RPing infantilism and mental regression stuff, so if anyone's offering, I'd love to join the fun. ^^
    Been meaning to get back into RPing myself, the RP board needs some life. Maybe you'll be the one who kicks it into high gear. I would really like that.

It's nice to meet you RageLad! I hope you can be HappyLad when you are around here, if you wanna be! I hope you also have a fun time on ADISC and enjoy getting to know people. It's a great support site too, so let us know if you need to talk about.. pretty much whatever ends up on your mind!

Have a blast!
    Last edited by gigglemuffinz; 05-Feb-2015 at 17:21.

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Been meaning to get back into RPing myself, the RP thread needs some life. Maybe you'll be the one who kicks it into high gear. I would really like that.

It's nice to meet you RageLad! I hope you can be HappyLad when you are around here, if you wanna be! I hope you also have a fun time on ADISC and enjoy getting to know people. It's a great support site too, so let us know if you need to talk about.. pretty much whatever ends up on your mind!

Have a blast!

Hello ragelad, could you put your non Abdl interests here, Thanks.

Woohoo! A fan! I always loved to meet them, I would give you an autograph but I'm just a pixel on the internet world >.<

Welcome to ADISC! From a fellow Snivy!

Wow. Didn't expect so many replies. XD Okay...lemme break it down...

I like to draw ABDL artwork sometimes, drawing in general actually, I like to write, I love gaming (got pretty much all of the PS consoles, the Wii, the WiiU and the 3DS) to the point I'm a bit of a gaming junking. XD I'm a bit of a casual fan of ABDL, so I don't really experience being diapering IRL so I don't have much experience there. ^^;