Thread: lollipop andriod 5.0

Default lollipop andriod 5.0

Did anyone get the update yet?

I've been running it for a month or two on my Nexus 4.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyd View Post
    I've been running it for a month or two on my Nexus 4.
    Sweet!! Any big difference from the 4.4.4 that i run?

BordercollieTrigger

I have a new Samsung Note 4 it doesn't have it but still 4.4.4 is great too.

Quote Originally Posted by BordercollieTrigger View Post
    I have a new Samsung Note 4 it doesn't have it but still 4.4.4 is great too.
    I have the same phone i love the camera! The battery life is good at times and sometimes it restarts or freezes on me my only 2 problems with the phone so far.

Had it for a couple of months on my Nexus 7 tablet. It was kinda glitchy until they updated to 5.0.2.

Supposedly there are some important feature differences. I haven't noticed, so they must not be related to stuff I normally do.

Ive had it for a few weeks on my Nexus 4 and since then its randomly frozen for no reason at compltetely random times and I have to restart it.

The apps are crashier on the 2012 Nexus 7 I had to reset after the 5.0 update. The reset process is much improved, but that's the main improvement I've noticed. 5.0.2 makes it pretty snappy again. If you haven't done a full restore after updating your device to 5.0+, you should go ahead and do so. It actually asks what apps you want to restore, and it turned a completely unusable tablet into a decent tablet. So perhaps if you're having problems at all, they'll disappear with a full restore!

Quote Originally Posted by tallbaby View Post
    The apps are crashier on the 2012 Nexus 7 I had to reset after the 5.0 update. The reset process is much improved, but that's the main improvement I've noticed. 5.0.2 makes it pretty snappy again. If you haven't done a full restore after updating your device to 5.0+, you should go ahead and do so. It actually asks what apps you want to restore, and it turned a completely unusable tablet into a decent tablet. So perhaps if you're having problems at all, they'll disappear with a full restore!
    You've probably got the same one I do. I didn't do a full restore, but I did delete a couple apps that didn't seem to like 5.0, notably TV Guide.

Since they went to 5.0.2, I've had a couple of minor app hangs, but no OS crashes.