Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Babyish behaviors in your adult life

Default Babyish behaviors in your adult life

do you have any babyish behaviors blind in to your adult life? For me when I'm deep in to my thought intentionally bite on my thumb. Luke for me my friends don't think any thing about it and some times win I wont a smock when no one is around I suck on a passafire I keep in my pocket.

I usually have one of my plushies out on the desk in front of me, and quite a few people know I sleep with a little comfort blanket on my pillow - I say it helps me sleep better, which is actually true.

I still have my teddy bear from when I was a baby, which I still sleep with every night when I'm at home. I don't bring him with me when I move out during term time for uni though. It's never really specifically an AB-type thing for me, it's just that I've had him my entire life so he means a ton to me. So, yeah, somewhat babyish but, screw the world! He's mine and he's awesome to snuggle with!

If sleeping with a teddy bear or stuffed animal is a "little" thing, then I know a lot of latent ABDLs. (^_^)

Almost every Christmas up until 12/13, I would get a new teddy bear, usually one of those "snowflake" bears from Walmart. The last one I received was a small bear wearing a red hoodie with the word "BEAR" on it. I have slept with him just about every night since.

I had a rocky childhood and those bears just brought so much comfort and I can not sleep peacefully without one. I do not hide that fact either, anyone walking into my room can see him sitting up on my bed. (^_^)

I still have two of my baby blankets, one of which was made before I was even born, and I sleep with them almost every night, and have slept with them every night my entire life. I also have a stuffed rat I sleep with nightly. I find my blankets and stuffed rat to be very comforting and I sleep far better with them than without. Not to mention the blanket partly helps to prop up my head which helps prevent acid reflux at night.

Hehe. Still pick my nose. It just gets so uncomfortable! And tissues just don't get right up into the brain!

Saying that, I think anyone who has worked around cement dust or been to a bushfire knows the joy of getting a good boog out.

It seems that bad time is baby time. lol. I do like to sleep in a wet diaper with my stuff dog Taco. I wish I still have any thing from my childhood.

I talk to myself when going for walks, comment on funny things I see. I've stopped caring about what other people think about me, honestly - it's their problem.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    I talk to myself when going for walks, comment on funny things I see. I've stopped caring about what other people think about me, honestly - it's their problem.
    I second that

Now when you talk to yourself, people think you are on a cell phone.